Author Topic: 2004-12-20 - Rockline Radio Interview  (Read 40395 times)

Offline antisocialxgrl

• Sniper Assassin
  • Scott Weiland Fan
    • MySpace
Quote from: IN UTERO
antisocialxgrl congrats on getting on the air! I was listening  :D

That was a great interview, the bits and pieces I got.

I'm wrapping presents. Running around my house locating all of my stashed presents so I missed half of it, dangit.

LOL, you changed it - she got through too! I'm just teasing  :lol:  I'm totally in this unexplainable mood right about now.

Offline lhpt

• Sniper Assassin
Quote from: antisocialxgrl
antisocialxgrl congrats on getting on the air! I was listening  :D

That was a great interview, the bits and pieces I got.

I'm wrapping presents. Running around my house locating all of my stashed presents so I missed half of it, dangit.

LOL, you changed it - she got through too! I'm just teasing  :lol:  I'm totally in this unexplainable mood right about now.

no wonder  :slash:

Offline IN UTERO

• Staff
  • What's Next!
Ok I'm confused how many here were on the air?

Offline lhpt

• Sniper Assassin
Ok I'm confused how many here were on the air?

2 as far as we know -antisocialxgrl and iloveduff

Offline sludge factory

• Gunslinger
  • Keep on Rockin' in the Free World
Hey

Congrats on everyone who got through! I heard you all and great questions!    :D I got through also however I never got to ask my question buts its okay. I just wanted to know if anyone of the radio people asked for your phone number because I saw before earlier someone just said name location age and question and thought it was odd they would.

Offline ambrosia

• Gunslinger
Matt went on a bit about how he doesn't listen to alot on the road because his ears are ringing after playing for 2 hrs, lol.  

Slash said he was listening to a blues compilation disc & that Duff listens to Motown during sound checks plus he like Prince & Outkast.

Luved when they were talking about the band and their 'synergy' & how they immediately knew Scott was their frontman & his 'chameleon' like quality.

You sounded so calm like you talk to Slash everyday  :wink:   I was too nervous to call in.

Offline ambrosia

• Gunslinger
It's too bad they thought he meant the official board.  I'm not into their official message board.

Offline antisocialxgrl

• Sniper Assassin
  • Scott Weiland Fan
    • MySpace
I don't like their official board either.

I can't believe I sounded calm, my body was making up for it though :-P

They asked for my phone number - I never did this before, so asking for my info was new to me. Once you asked your question and they were finished with it, they disconnected you, so I had to go back to the radio - which was on a lag.

What were you going to ask? I wanted to ask about the animated music video but they said it was already being asked, but it wasn't...

Offline ambrosia

• Gunslinger
1st I was going to ask if they had any recording plans but they already answered that  :D  :D

Then I was going to ask why DLT as a video & single (I like it) but it's strange they don't play it live.  Personally I like Illegal i or 'one' as the Rockline guy said.

Or I was going to ask if they were going to change their set list for the spring tour or ask if this band was what they had in mind when they got together.

I luved how psyched they sounded about the band.  Slash is the coolest.

Offline iloveduff

• Pea Gun Newbie
Quote from: sludge factory
Hey

Congrats on everyone who got through! I heard you all and great questions!    :D I got through also however I never got to ask my question buts its okay. I just wanted to know if anyone of the radio people asked for your phone number because I saw before earlier someone just said name location age and question and thought it was odd they would.

hey...thanks...sorry that you didn't get to to talk to them  :(  yea they asked my name and location and age and number too and i thought that it was a bit weird also

Offline sludge factory

• Gunslinger
  • Keep on Rockin' in the Free World
Its cool Im glad people on here got to ask! Thats so awesome!

Offline downdowndown

• Target Practice
(lol i just replied to this on LJ but who cares)

this is fucking awsome and im so proud of you guys! glad you got the chance to talk to them and tell them you love them! woohooo! *two thumbs up*

:D

Offline Velvet Revolver

• Administrator
Congrats antisocialxgrl and iloveduff in getting through!

Offline rock_chick4surrr

• Gunslinger
Congrats to yous two.Man i hate it when i'm posting stuff on the other forums only to come to this one and find that i was to late to find out what great stuff was going on.

Offline CDLewis

• Straight Shooter
  • NYC
    • hendrixcds.com
Quote from: ambrosia
Matt went on a bit about how he doesn't listen to alot on the road because his ears are ringing after playing for 2 hrs, lol.

Someone should've followed up with "Well... when's the last time you actually played 2 hours?"

T

Offline antisocialxgrl

• Sniper Assassin
  • Scott Weiland Fan
    • MySpace
Still no recording of this? They don't put it up online?

Offline stontemplpilot

• Sniper Assassin
Congrats to the ones who called in and talked to them.  If there is anyone who listened to this last night and is willing to post the highlights or any new information or news they may have given, it would be much appreciated by myself and I am sure others too. :D

Offline strumbum21

• Gunslinger
Quote from: stontemplpilot
Congrats to the ones who called in and talked to them.  If there is anyone who listened to this last night and is willing to post the highlights or any new information or news they may have given, it would be much appreciated by myself and I am sure others too. :D

im w/ u on that!

any new stuff?.. or talk about a new cd?.. or clarification of the next single...?

Offline RevolverRoses

• Straight Shooter
they said that they'll be heading into the studio this coming fall....after the tour the Europe,Asia,Canada, and alittle more of the US....right? I could be wrong on the touring info...but I know Slash said they'll be recording in the fall....

Offline ErikaLynne

• Target Practice
    • my site
did anyone record this or know where we can download it to listen to it?

Offline guzma004

• Straight Shooter
that sucks that scott did not call :twisted:

Offline strumbum21

• Gunslinger
Quote from: RevolverRoses
they said that they'll be heading into the studio this coming fall....after the tour the Europe,Asia,Canada, and alittle more of the US....right? I could be wrong on the touring info...but I know Slash said they'll be recording in the fall....

awsome! thats real good news! i bet they already have new material!  :D
thanks!

Offline stontemplpilot

• Sniper Assassin
Quote from: RevolverRoses
 Awesome, thank you much. :)

Offline antisocialxgrl

• Sniper Assassin
  • Scott Weiland Fan
    • MySpace
NotforNothing sent me the file - I uploaded a part of it into my LJ - the part where I got on the air and asked them a question...

http://www.livejournal.com/users/antisocialxgrl/250051.html?mode=reply

Offline ConsequentialAngel

• Sniper Assassin
  • turn up the level!
    • my myspaz profile
Quote from: antisocialxgrl
NotforNothing sent me the file - I uploaded a part of it into my LJ - the part where I got on the air and asked them a question...

http://www.livejournal.com/users/antisocialxgrl/250051.html?mode=reply

OMG!! That's awesome!! I'm in England so that's the first of the interview that I've had access too. I have it on now, thank you! You're so fucking lucky!!!! I'm totally freaked out that I've got a signed photo of VR and I can't believe that I've touched the same piece of paper that Slash & Duff have!!!  :D  But to talk to them!!? :shock: I'd just fucking die. :oops: