Author Topic: pats / jets (opinion)  (Read 4850 times)

Offline jawbreaker

• Target Practice
as we all know
tom brady is the lost of the year
sam casell took his place.
the pats are goinfg to make it to the playoffs this year?
or the jets have everything served with favre to be the number one team in their division?
sam casell will be strong enough to take the pats far this year??
post your opinions, who's going to win the division this year??

Offline VelvetRevolver27

• Sniper Assassin
  • Where do we go now???
Well personally I hope the Jet's fall on their faces because Farve is an asshat. For the whiney little tyraide he put on this past year he deserves to loose.... I was in Green Bay the day he announced his retirement and I was nearly killed in traffic because everyone was FLOCKING to the stadium. Not to mention the local media outlets covered it like it was the death of a president or something... It got annoying quick. So i think he should get what he's got coming to him :)

Offline jawbreaker

• Target Practice
asshat jajaja... such a funny word, i never heard of it
i'm laughing to death, sorry but sounds really weird, is a new word for me...

Offline Captain Tophat

• Sniper Assassin
  • Official Stamper Out of Idiots
I think the more important question is, who cares?

The Pats are a bunch of cheating, overpaid bastards and the Jets haven't done fuck all since Broadway Joe so enh.

Offline scottyh

• Golden god!
  • Global Moderator
  • While my guitar gently weeps...

Offline jawbreaker

• Target Practice
sorry jajaja . ok matt casell, pardon me!!!

Offline cos78

• Straight Shooter
  • Devil's Child
Cassel is good. But i think that farve may possibly turn the jets around and take them somewhere
that they have not been in a while. And as far as Brady getting hurt I am happy he is out for the season that
means open oppurtunity for anyone to step up and go for the trophy. :) 

Offline The Action Girls

• Sniper Assassin
  • So I Quit
I like Brady and I respect him, but I'm glad he's out of the limelight for now. Cassel needs to make a name for himself, ya know. My prediction, Patriots are gonna rape this game like last year. Pats FTW.

Offline cos78

• Straight Shooter
  • Devil's Child
I like Brady and I respect him, but I'm glad he's out of the limelight for now. Cassel needs to make a name for himself, ya know. My prediction, Patriots are gonna rape this game like last year. Pats FTW.
Maybe, but first they have to win five or seven games in order for us fans to judge how far they could go. 8)

Offline The Action Girls

• Sniper Assassin
  • So I Quit
I'm just being a hopeful. I'm a casual fan, I catch a game when I know it's going on. I was lucky enough though to catch almost all of the Pats games last year. I just wanna see the Seahawks and Pats make it far.

Offline cos78

• Straight Shooter
  • Devil's Child
I have always been a loyal packers fan even since farve went to the jets. Hopefully Aaron rodgers can fill in.
Even though I am a little disappointed about farve leaving.