Author Topic: 2007-12-31 - Hammerstein Ballroom, New York City, NY, USA  (Read 43356 times)

Offline Slashba

• Gunslinger
THANK YOU cc for that rockin piece of news. Starting to plan already!!!!

Offline vfly79

• Sniper Assassin
  • Dave's Bitchy Fan
^^Whoa,good for you,Slashba.Of Course,I jumped at the ticket prices.YIKES!!Hey,at least it's on New Year's :yes: :beer: :headbanger: :drooling:  Absolutely Jealous! :wink:

Offline tomass74

• Sniper Assassin
  • http://www.myspace.com/wasted_talent69
    • Wasted Talent
^^Whoa,good for you,Slashba.Of Course,I jumped at the ticket prices.YIKES!!Hey,at least it's on New Year's :yes: :beer: :headbanger: :drooling:  Absolutely Jealous! :wink:

I saw them on New Years a few years ago and it was worth the money. Well if you drink anyway.. The had happy hour for a couple hours...

Offline Nuclear Girl

• Pea Gun Newbie
That is BANGING! I'll be scuba diving in St Lucia then, otherwise I'd go. Have a FANTASTIC time, everyone who's going! Lotsa pics, YouTube clips and stories, everyone, so I've got something to cheer me up when I get back.

And VR - have a GREAT gig and PLEASE come back to the UK in 2008!

Offline CDLewis

• Straight Shooter
  • NYC
    • hendrixcds.com

I saw them on New Years a few years ago and it was worth the money. Well if you drink anyway.. The had happy hour for a couple hours...

That Starland NYE show was ridiculous, with them actually waiting until midnight to go on. The NYE show the year before was a blast, but of course any show at The Joint is a guaranteed good time.  I had to laugh when my wife called me with this news - at Slash's book signing last month, she was going to tell him that VR needed to hurry up and schedule a NYE show this year in New York or Vegas... and here we are. :)

Offline jmapelian

• Sniper Assassin
When I went to the signing, Slash said they'd be back in the area in about a month or so but I didn't figure on this :shock:

Offline Peebs

• Sniper Assassin
  • 5/17/08 Columbus OH!
I almost pee'd my pants when I saw it on Nokia Ticket rush last night.

I was actually looking for the Foo's presale at the time.

Offline Wendy

• Sniper Assassin
oh shit... I want to go to this one

Offline Peebs

• Sniper Assassin
  • 5/17/08 Columbus OH!
COME!  :D

Me and Deena will be there.

Offline Wendy

• Sniper Assassin
COME!  :D

Me and Deena will be there.

i'm looking into airfare and other cost right now...

Offline Peebs

• Sniper Assassin
  • 5/17/08 Columbus OH!
 :beer: <------I'll buy you one or two....

Offline Sam_So Fine

• Sniper Assassin
  • The Smart Twin!
I so wanna go to this. Looked on Airtran Airways and it would be about $650.00 roundtrip for two.  :(

Offline Peebs

• Sniper Assassin
  • 5/17/08 Columbus OH!

Offline mrbrownstone78

• Pea Gun Newbie
so are we gonna be stuck with no opening band and awful wannabe dancers again like new years at starland??

Offline jmapelian

• Sniper Assassin
I so wanna go to this. Looked on Airtran Airways and it would be about $650.00 roundtrip for two.  :(

it's only about a 10 min walk for me :D

Offline Peebs

• Sniper Assassin
  • 5/17/08 Columbus OH!
so are we gonna be stuck with no opening band and awful wannabe dancers again like new years at starland??

This is NYC.
This time they'll have real dancers from Scores ;)

Actually I think they won't drag out hitting the stage at midnight like at Starland.

Offline Slashba

• Gunslinger
Well, I got my tickets  :headbanger: now to figure out how to get in and out of New York City on New Years Eve! :shock:

Offline Peebs

• Sniper Assassin
  • 5/17/08 Columbus OH!
So I just got my email from the fan club saying presale for the show is today...
Ummmm I already got the tickets yesterday :shock:

Offline luvnduff

• Target Practice
Holy Crap! Boy, do I have lucky timing. I just saw this now and went and got my tickets! I can't wait! Slashba let me know what you end up doing. I"m probably going to want to stay in the city. I got extra tickets, but not sure if my friends will want to go again. They came with me to Starland. Had fun, but not sure if it's something they would want to do again. I'm there regardless!

Offline CDLewis

• Straight Shooter
  • NYC
    • hendrixcds.com
And now the 29th in Trenton. Merry Christmas for us East Coasters!  :P

They are playing the arena in Trenton on 12/29? Where did you hear this- I don't see it on livenation or ticketmaster.

Offline Peebs

• Sniper Assassin
  • 5/17/08 Columbus OH!

Hmm interesting, anyone know if a seating plan has been released(Floor seating or GA) for the trenton show? I'm sure the ticket prices will be more in line with the summer tour.

Offline sbennett

• Pea Gun Newbie
Does anyone know the pre-sale password for the Dec. 29th show in Trenton, NJ  that goes on sale tomorrow morning? The VR site is saying that my password will show up when I log in but the old password from the August show is still up there. HELP !!!Anyone know anything? I called FanFire and they know nothing about it.....(figures!!)