Author Topic: Nfl Started!! Let's Make Our Bets!!  (Read 65606 times)

Offline aerosmith513

• Sniper Assassin
  • Not changing this till Guns N' Roses go on tour
It means ALOT!!!

Actually READ my post!!!

It's an ENTIRELY DIFFERENT MENTALITY!!!!!!!!
Ya I guess your right.

Offline Captain Tophat

• Sniper Assassin
  • Official Stamper Out of Idiots
I am right.

The team that has nothing to lose except just another game plays like it. They play like it's their last. The team that has everything to lose plays like it. There's that thought nagging on the back of the mind.

Offline aerosmith513

• Sniper Assassin
You know as much as the pats i think their full of shit when they say that they treat every game the same. I could be wrong though but come one, I'd be worried about my undefeated streak if i was facing the Colts more so than the Dolphins.

Offline vfly79

• Sniper Assassin
  • Dave's Bitchy Fan
Who cares? The Pats are not everything.Say what you may,but they have got to be paying off some major people to be undefeated. :shock: To me for the Pats to be undefeated,they should be playing a helluva lot better.They give this illusion that they cannot be stopped,but eventually they will.HEHE!! :lol:

Offline Captain Tophat

• Sniper Assassin
No, actually, I don't know that. I think they can, and I hope they DO beat the Pats. They need it.

Offline Peebs

• Sniper Assassin
  • 5/17/08 Columbus OH!

The Dolphins can't even make it into the playoffs (sorry Peebs)
No reason to apologize. I sort of realized they weren't making it into the playoffs at like week 6  :lol:
We're rebuilding ;)

And ummm no Brady isn't jesus. When and if he can reach Mannings or Favre's status then come talk to me.
Besides...there is no "i" in team.
There is no "we" either.
When you suit up in pads then you can say "we".

Offline Peebs

• Sniper Assassin
  • 5/17/08 Columbus OH!
Who cares? The Pats are not everything.Say what you may,but they have got to be paying off some major people to be undefeated. :shock: To me for the Pats to be undefeated,they should be playing a helluva lot better.They give this illusion that they cannot be stopped,but eventually they will.HEHE!! :lol:

Undefeated in Football....is going from week one all the way to winning the superbowl. That's undefeated.

The Pats just haven't lost yet.

Offline aerosmith513

• Sniper Assassin
What in gods name are you smoking? :shock: Look at Bradys and Moss's stats. Brady has like 45 or 46 aleast Touchdown passes, season record is what like 50 or 51 or 49. Moss has like 19 touchdowns and the season record is 22. Where doing awsome we tied the record for most players to score a TD 21. And we should be playing better than we are, sorry but NO.

Offline vfly79

• Sniper Assassin
  • Dave's Bitchy Fan
^^I was just mentioning it at this point in time.I agree when Brady is at the same status as Favre,then I just may like him. :? I have been impressed with Favre this year.It appears that He is playing a lot better this year than the last two years.I have always been a Favre fan.He's 38 and I would like to see him play for another 2 to 3 years and win another SuperBowl.He definitely has it in him.I liked Drew Bledsoe more than I have ever liked Tom *Puke* Brady. :lol: Randy Moss is so overrated.I do not like him,either.

Offline Peebs

• Sniper Assassin
  • 5/17/08 Columbus OH!
uh kid, did you actually WATCH the game against the Jets?

Sloppy sloppy sloppy...

Offline Captain Tophat

• Sniper Assassin
I officially quit this thread, even though it's my life sport, to keep from getting ANOTHER warning about flaming a certain member.

Enjoy the Pats.

Enjoy the Dolphins.

Offline vfly79

• Sniper Assassin
  • Dave's Bitchy Fan
^^Captain,you forgot to mention "Enjoy Green Bay." :lol:

Offline aerosmith513

• Sniper Assassin
^^I was just mentioning it at this point in time.I agree when Brady is at the same status as Favre,then I just may like him. :? I have been impressed with Favre this year.It appears that He is playing a lot better this year than the last two years.I have always been a Favre fan.He's 38 and I would like to see him play for another 2 to 3 years and win another SuperBowl.He definitely has it in him.I liked Drew Bledsoe more than I have ever liked Tom *Puke* Brady. :lol: Randy Moss is so overrated.I do not like him,either.
you call this overrated and i call it awsome http://youtube.com/watch?v=9tjUrcVr7Mw

Sloppy sloppy sloppy...
Yes do you live in Massachusetts? It was like 20degrees. Its hard to play in that weather and it was windy as hell. We are still getting over this storm.

Offline vfly79

• Sniper Assassin
  • Dave's Bitchy Fan
^^Sorry,I stand by my word.I did not even like Moss when He Played with Minnesota. :lol: There is nothing that you can say that will ever change my mind on him.

Offline aerosmith513

• Sniper Assassin
^^Sorry,I stand by my word.I did not even like Moss when He Played with Minnesota. :lol: There is nothing that you can say that will ever change my mind on him.
Its cool, everyone is entitled to their own opinion, it just happens that it seems im the only Pats fan here  :(. If only they didn't cheat that one time, they'd have ALOT more fans.

Offline vfly79

• Sniper Assassin
  • Dave's Bitchy Fan
^^Are you positive that it has only been once? I am sure that it has been more than once.It only takes one time to get caught. :shock:

Offline aerosmith513

• Sniper Assassin
^^Are you positive that it has only been once? I am sure that it has been more than once.It only takes one time to get caught. :shock:
Nope but who cares about the past seasons, thats gone, it was the first game of this season we got caught. But i dont know it was there first time. But im POSITIVE other teams have cheated as well.

Offline vfly79

• Sniper Assassin
  • Dave's Bitchy Fan
I want proof on the cheating^^Favre is excellent not only did He pass Dan Marino as the All-Time passing Leader but He also won SportsMan of the Year.What has Brady won?

Offline Peebs

• Sniper Assassin
  • 5/17/08 Columbus OH!
you call this overrated and i call it awsome http://youtube.com/watch?v=9tjUrcVr7Mw

Sloppy sloppy sloppy...
Yes do you live in Massachusetts? It was like 20degrees. Its hard to play in that weather and it was windy as hell. We are still getting over this storm.

I live in NY. It was just as cold.
Football is for the most part played in the cold. If it wasn't we'd be watching Football in July.
It doesn't seem to bother people in Green Bay which by "coldness" standards beats Mass by a long mile.

Offline vfly79

• Sniper Assassin
  • Dave's Bitchy Fan
^^HAHA! Brilliant post as always,Peebs. :wink:

Offline aerosmith513

• Sniper Assassin
I want proof on the cheating^^Favre is excellent not only did He pass Dan Marino as the All-Time passing Leader but He also won SportsMan of the Year.What has Brady won?
I cant prove but i think that theres been other teams that have and probably do cheat
Tom Brady
Pro Bowl (x3)
Super Bowl MVP (x2)
Sportsman of the Year (x1)
SI NFL POY (x1)
Sporting News SOY
New England Patriots All-time leader
(Passing touchdowns)

Offline vfly79

• Sniper Assassin
  • Dave's Bitchy Fan
^^HUH?  :? I heard that The Patriots did not like the Jets because they ratted on them.That is incredibly stupid.Then of course,the Patriots turned it around and said that The Jets were cheating,too. :? Look at The Jets' Stats compared to New England.How are the Jets considered cheaters?
« Last Edit: December 17, 2007, 05:39:33 PM by vfly79 »

Offline Peebs

• Sniper Assassin
  • 5/17/08 Columbus OH!
Nope but who cares about the past seasons, thats gone, it was the first game of this season we got caught. But i dont know it was there first time. But im POSITIVE other teams have cheated as well.

We?
Were you holding the video camera?
Is your last name "Kraft"?

If you believe that no one cares about "past seasons" then no one cares about the Mitchell report. I mean damn half those players outed for using steriods are long retired.  :roll:

Offline aerosmith513

• Sniper Assassin
^^HUH?  :?
Thats what Bradys won.

Sloppy sloppy sloppy...

I live in NY. It was just as cold.
Football is for the most part played in the cold. If it wasn't we'd be watching Football in July.
It doesn't seem to bother people in Green Bay which by "coldness" standards beats Mass by a long mile.
Ya NY got hit hard i hear, my uncle lives in upstate which im guessing probably got it way worse than me.

Offline Peebs

• Sniper Assassin
  • 5/17/08 Columbus OH!
I cant prove but i think that theres been other teams that have and probably do cheat
Tom Brady
Pro Bowl (x3)
Super Bowl MVP (x2)
Sportsman of the Year (x1)
SI NFL POY (x1)
Sporting News SOY
New England Patriots All-time leader
(Passing touchdowns)

Wow. Well then by your measure of greatness....
Ted Williams never won a World Series. He must really suck.
Forget that...Dan Marino probably one of the greatest QB's never won a superbowl. He must REALLY blow.