Author Topic: How do you get VR to play at your school?  (Read 9067 times)

Offline sourgirl629

• Gunslinger
    • myspace
I read an article that Aerosmith was paid $2 million to play at someone's bar mitzvah.. so unless you have that kind of money, I'm thinking you probably won't get VR to come :P

I heard that too on Howard Stern. 50 Cent was there too, and they got Video iPods in the party bags. That was worth a lot of money.

For VR, I think you need money. But you never know, it could happen.......

Offline Sam_So Fine

• Sniper Assassin
  • The Smart Twin!
Homecoming past......no VR :( but I want to see them NYE *hopes* :D

Sam

Offline jmapelian

• Sniper Assassin
I don't think you do  :(
gotta see them play  :D

Offline rat_in_a_cage

• Pea Gun Newbie
There is no question that ud need money to attract them, otherwise if u asked them theyd probably laugh and say "how cute!" But if you manage to get them to play at your homecoming, i'll give u every cent i have.  :lol:

Offline Slash VR Duff

• Sniper Assassin
  • 10-5-06 and 11-27-06
There is no question that ud need money to attract them, otherwise if u asked them theyd probably laugh and say "how cute!" But if you manage to get them to play at your homecoming, i'll give u every cent i have.  :lol:

me too, down to the last penny

Offline revolveroflondon39

• Pea Gun Newbie
sorry no idea how but that'd be AWESOME if that happened
 :D niiiiiiiiiiice!

Offline velvetqueen

• Sniper Assassin
if that would ever happen I would be the only fan...

Offline tomass74

• Sniper Assassin
  • http://www.myspace.com/wasted_talent69
    • Wasted Talent
Good luck.. I think that would be cool as hell.  Maybe they can film there first video from the new album there... It's good to see younger people into VR...

Offline SlashsSweetchild

• Sniper Assassin
  • The Cool Twin who talked to Slash on the phone!
This was from September or October of last year. We graduated already!! :lol:

It's College time!!
*light bulb turns on*
maybe just maybe :wink:

:lol:

Offline suspended666

• Straight Shooter
  • Bad Dog
its like you can get just about any band for any event. damn. but that would cost sooooo much. and singapore is such a faraway place for them to go to... just pray VR would come...

Good luck.. I think that would be cool as hell.  Maybe they can film there first video from the new album there... It's good to see younger people into VR...

yes, definately

Offline Duffay

• Straight Shooter
  • Slash and Duff 4ever
ROFL. this thread is so funny cuz me and my friends used to always talk about what would happen if VR came to our school...kills a lot of time actually :lol: