Author Topic: Lori we miss you!  (Read 6104 times)

Offline VELVETREVOLVERR

• Target Practice
    • Bars ans Stars Production
Well, comes and goes another year without Lori, and still no one is held accountable for her murder. It just isn't right. I know that Duff and  myself as well as many many other people hope that someone will be someday. Everyone say a little prayer that this year will be the year we can find justice and peace. Today, I went out and had a tattoo placed on my back in memory of her.  Duff you already  know this but she would be really proud of what your doing these days, I just wish she was here to enjoy it. I'll see ya on new years eve...

Peace,
shannon

Offline Martin

• Sniper Assassin
I concur.

I only spoke with Lori briefly via email but she was such a kind person.  Someone will be caught eventually.

RIP

Offline bettyco

• Straight Shooter
    • http://velvet-revolver.webcindario.com
Lori I miss you to!! I can't believe, they already spent 2 years of your death, and nobody knows nothing about your murder.
I hope that much people remember to you, because you really deserve it. In the personnel, I mean that in spite of not knowing it personally, Lori for my, she was a very important person because it again connected to Duff to me before a time without having the news from this small country lost in the world. Thanks for everything, we were miss you so much.

Duff you already know this but she would be really proud of what your doing these days, I just wish she was here to enjoy it
I think same about it.

Kisses and Huges
Bettina

PS: Shannon, pleace be strong and thanks

Offline Slash_Me

• Gunslinger
  • "you want to borrow me?"
I'm sorry if this sounds totally disrespectful, but may i ask who lori was?

R.I.P Lori... even though i didnt ever speak to you, you seem to be sorly missed! :(

Offline myrnarh

• Straight Shooter
I agree with what Shannon said. She said it best. RIP Lori. And she would be proud of what Duff is doing now.

Offline bettyco

• Straight Shooter
    • http://velvet-revolver.webcindario.com
Quote from: Slash_Me
I'm sorry if this sounds totally disrespectful, but may i ask who lori was?

R.I.P Lori... even though i didnt ever speak to you, you seem to be sorly missed! :(

Lori Lepper was the Duff's and Loaded's webmaster. She was killed 2 years ago in her apartment. Nobady knows who was the killer and why.

RIP lori

Offline Velvet Mary

• Target Practice
I didnīt know this before, but now I feel so bad..  :cry: Iīm so sorry to hear of this.  :(  R.I.P.  Lori.

Offline MJsLiva

• Target Practice
Oh my God, that's terrible. I also didn't know. It's so cruel.. This is a mad world we're living in..

R.I.P.

Offline rock_chick4surrr

• Gunslinger
I didn't know her either but from what i've heard of her is that she would've done a hell of a lot of great stuff for VR (eg Official website that kind of thing). It's a sad thing being cut down in your prime  :cry:

Offline isabelle_guns

• Sniper Assassin
  • Trying to live one beat at a time
    • http://www.lollypopshoved.com/LOLLYPOPSITE/duff.htm
Quote from: VELVETREVOLVERR
Well, comes and goes another year without Lori, and still no one is held accountable for her murder. It just isn't right. I know that Duff and  myself as well as many many other people hope that someone will be someday. Everyone say a little prayer that this year will be the year we can find justice and peace. Today, I went out and had a tattoo placed on my back in memory of her.  Duff you already  know this but she would be really proud of what your doing these days, I just wish she was here to enjoy it. I'll see ya on new years eve...

Peace,
shannon

that just makes me fuckin sick that bad things happen to such good people. It reasons like this that make me feel sick about people.

SlashsLesPaul

its people like Lori that this world needs, always contributing  and making other people aware.
being generous and never thinking about what the benefit to them personally will be, but looking at the big picture.

Lori and people like Lori who arent with us anymore (and we all know a Lori) bon voyage and be well forever.

cheerz

Offline velvet viper

• Pea Gun Newbie
Quote from: SlashsLesPaul
its people like Lori that this world needs, always contributing  and making other people aware.
being generous and never thinking about what the benefit to them personally will be, but looking at the big picture.

Lori and people like Lori who arent with us anymore (and we all know a Lori) bon voyage and be well forever.

cheerz

couldn't have put it better. Thanks for all the pleasure and information you provided to us, Lori, and may you RIP.

VV
(feeling sad about the unjustice that was done to such a wonderful person)

Offline VELVETREVOLVERR

• Target Practice
    • Bars ans Stars Production
Lori's case is still up on the America's Most Wanted website, if anyone would like to see it, or if anyone has any information, they can even provide it without giving their name. All I wish is that  one day and soon someone will be caught. Actually... I wish it would have never happened in the first place, I would love to be able to rewind time, and bring her back. All I can say is if they find out who did it... the person better hope the police get to him/her first.
Peace,Love and Rock-N_Roll,
Shannon

http://www.amw.com/fugitives/brief.cfm?id=27252

Offline Sweet~Slash

• Sniper Assassin
i didn't know lori either but i heard about her and im sure she was a very good person RIP LORI

Offline Cressida

• Sniper Assassin
I had never heard about this before, and I am utterly appalled. I hope one day justice is done for Lori. RIP.

Offline MissSlash

• Gunslinger
I just don't understand why someone would do this.  It's a senseless act, and I hope we uncover who did this to Lori someday.  I did not know her personally, but I can tell she is loved and missed.   RIP Lori.

Offline Slash_Me

• Gunslinger
  • "you want to borrow me?"
Quote from: MissSlash
I just don't understand why someone would do this.  It's a senseless act, and I hope we uncover who did this to Lori someday.  I did not know her personally, but I can tell she is loved and missed.   RIP Lori.

Totally agree! :(
R.I.P. Lori

Offline SeattleMusicFan

• Unloaded
I had no idea about this happening. How tragic, sounds like Lori was a great person, who is missed a great deal. Let's hope her killer is caught. My prayers go out to her family and friends as it is never easy losing a loved one.

D.F.

Offline ???

• Unloaded
Oh my Lord..............
I don't ever think this world is so cruel.........
it's so cruel...........cruel world............
Even, a Vietnamese student was killed when he was studying in Saint Peterbough, Russia............He doesn't know why he had to died.........
Where are you, JUSTICE?

Offline jarmo

• Sniper Assassin
  • Don't you fucking know what you are?
    • Here Today... Gone To Hell!
I can't believe the guilty one hasn't been brought to justice yet. :(

I didn't know Lori personally, I did visit Loadedonline. It was kinda hard to get news on Loaded so that site was the best way to know about upcoming shows and so on.

I also remember sending Duff an e-mail throught the site.

I always respected Lori for the fact that she worked on her site instead of just stealing somebody else's work. It might sound stupid, but after running a web site for a while, you start to have respect for everybody else who does the same thing.

When I heard the news, it seemed so unreal. It wasn't just an unknown somebody, it was somebody who's name you recognized, somebody who was a fan just like I am.....

/jarmo

I wonder why I never heard this.  Let's hope whoever did this will be caught soon.  I Wonder how Duff  felt when he heard of this happening. I bet he felt terrible. I didn't know her but no one deserves to have their life taken from them. I will pray  for swift justice for her family and friends.

Offline velvet_weiland

• Straight Shooter
I never heard about this until now, but I'm disgusted and appalled. What kind of a sick world do we live in? People are just really fucked in the head sometimes, and its horrible that an innocent person is a victim to a crime of that nature. The world sure is changing...

Offline Glam

• Pea Gun Newbie
I just read and heard about this now and I feel so bad..I have a sick feeling in my stomach. This is so sad :cry: I'm sure she was a wonderful person...people really loved and still love her...

R.I.P. Lori