Author Topic: Hi Dave, thanks for grabbing my sketches! :)  (Read 3775 times)

Offline Emmers

• Straight Shooter
...Scott kind of missed them during his round of signing stuff at the Edge102 studios.  It sure was packed in there.  Hope you, and the band,  have a happy thanksgiving break!  See you next time.

Emily (aka 'Emmers')

Offline SLASH=COOL

• Sniper Assassin
o cool dave got your drawings?

Offline Slash_Me

• Gunslinger
  • "you want to borrow me?"

Offline SLASH=COOL

• Sniper Assassin
how many ppl do you estimate were there?

Offline Sweet~Slash

• Sniper Assassin
thats really cool and nice of dave like i always say DAVE ROCKS!!  :headbanger: lol

Offline SLASH=COOL

• Sniper Assassin
i agree!!!dave rocks!o and ppl who listened to the interview did dave talk?

Offline Slash_Me

• Gunslinger
  • "you want to borrow me?"

Offline Emmers

• Straight Shooter
Quote from: SLASH=COOL

I'd say about 40-50 people initially, and then they opened the doors to the people standing outside in the street, which probably made it close to 75 or so, or maybe more.  I couldn't say.  I just know it was packed.

According to some people who could see outside, VR at first couldn't find the doors to enter...funny...but then they just walked in off the street and climbed the stairs to the radio mics.  Scott was munching on a sandwich - that was funny - apparently they joked about ebaying his sandwich.

I wasn't paying attention to the interviews, except I did manage to hear Scott talking about politics, USA, etc in regards to them being delayed at the US/Can border, which is why they were more than a half-hour late.

I was tired from waiting so long, so everything was a blur - I just recall saying to Dave, "Keep it!" (the 2 pictures) and then being excited and thinking, "Yes, my plan worked!" :lol:  I'm just glad my sis got pictures of it so I can re-live the moment  :D

And yes, Dave rocks  :wink:

Offline SLASH=COOL

• Sniper Assassin
heh!sounds like a rocking expierince!and scotts sandwich!lmao!

Offline WalkingARazor

• Gunslinger
  • Who, me?
    • Nancy's Grilled Cheese Land

Offline stu

• Pea Gun Newbie
    • http://gunsnroses.suddenlaunch3.com
Quote from: Emmers
Quote from: SLASH=COOL

I'd say about 40-50 people initially, and then they opened the doors to the people standing outside in the street, which probably made it close to 75 or so, or maybe more.  I couldn't say.  I just know it was packed.

According to some people who could see outside, VR at first couldn't find the doors to enter...funny...but then they just walked in off the street and climbed the stairs to the radio mics.  Scott was munching on a sandwich - that was funny - apparently they joked about ebaying his sandwich.

I wasn't paying attention to the interviews, except I did manage to hear Scott talking about politics, USA, etc in regards to them being delayed at the US/Can border, which is why they were more than a half-hour late.

I was tired from waiting so long, so everything was a blur - I just recall saying to Dave, "Keep it!" (the 2 pictures) and then being excited and thinking, "Yes, my plan worked!" :lol:  I'm just glad my sis got pictures of it so I can re-live the moment  :D

And yes, Dave rocks  :wink:

WOW!!!!!! Dave has your sketches!!!!!!! :D  :D  :D  :D

Offline SLASH=COOL

• Sniper Assassin
they might hang them up in hte recording studio!that woul be so the bomb