Author Topic: DAVE KUSHNER CHECKING IN  (Read 29985 times)

Offline dave

• VIP Band Member
HELLO ALL,
  THIS IS DAVE KUSHNER FINALLY CHECKING IN W/ YOU GUYS AND GIRLS. I JUST WANT TO START BY THANKING ALL OF YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND INTEREST IN THIS PROJECT ! I ALSO WANT TO ACKNOWLEDGE WHAT AN AMAZING JOB RIK AND EVERYONE ELSE IS DOING W/ THIS SITE,I WISH OUR SITE WAS AS COOL AS THIS ONE SO WE'RE WORKING HARD ON GETTING IT UP TO PAR W/ THIS ONE. ALSO, TO CLEAR THE AIR; I HAVE NEVER BEEN A MEMBER OF SUICIDAL TENDENCIES ,ALTHOUGH I DID PLAY W/ INFECTIOUS GROOVES FOR A SHORT TIME AND ALSO PLAYED ON MIKE MUIR'S SOLO RECORD .
           THAT'S IT FOR NOW, BUT I PROMISE TO CHECK IN MORE OFTEN AND KEEP YOU GUYS UPDATED AND I'LL ALSO LET YOU KNOW AS SOON AS WE SIGN OUR DEAL.
                                                   LOVE TO ALL,
                                                DAVE KUSHNER

Offline Velvet Revolver

• Administrator
Welcome to the board Dave!  We're glad to have you here. :)

Offline Arshes Nei

• Target Practice
hello Dave! welcome aboard!!!!!
we glad you have find the time to check in and write! this mean a lot for us!
so .........hope to listen the record soon, we love you all guys!!!!! :headbanger:

Offline Velvet Revolution

• Sniper Assassin
Hey Dave - thanks for checking in! We really appriciate you guys taking time to stop by and say hello. Good luck from here on in!

Offline TempleOfRoses

• Sniper Assassin
Hey Dave, thanks for giving us a little update!  Good luck with everything and keep us posted!

Offline PlushGirl

• Gunslinger
Hi Dave! Thanks for posting and welcome. I love you too. :)

Offline myillusions

• Gunslinger
  • Nobody does the right thing.
    • MILF Avenue
Hello Dave and welcome !!! Thankyou for checking in !!   :yes:

Offline Silvia

• Straight Shooter
I find it really cool the band members take some time to post here. They rock, & thanx Dave-  :wave:

Offline jarmo

• Sniper Assassin
  • Don't you fucking know what you are?
    • Here Today... Gone To Hell!
Welcome Dave, thanks for posting.  :)

/jarmo

Offline Rik

• Gunslinger
    • http://www.velvet-revolver.com
Thanks for checking in Dave, it's very much appreciated. And welcome to the board! Glad you like it. We're all very much looking forward to the record, so I hope everything's going good in the studio and that you will put Rock N' Roll back on the map!

Offline WaveRock

• Gunslinger
Yahoo!  :beer: Welcome Dave!
And thanks for dropping us a line!

~Wave

axlgreece

Damn, this was cool man...

Thanks for posting and for also clearing up that Suicidal Tendencies thing... Most people thought this was a fact (including myself...).

Offline Jive

• Straight Shooter
Welcome Dave.
Glad you joined us, YEAH! :headbanger:

Offline Shinaain

• Straight Shooter
Hi Dave!  Thanks for the hundredth time for touching base with us.  The best musicians are the ones who do it because the music they create makes them happy, first and foremost, but it's also immensely appreciated by the fans when the musicians they support don't forget about them.  Thanks for reaching out to us in a medium other than that of your music and keeping us abreast of your progress.  Please don't forget about us.

Additionally, I hope you are sharing with the band members who aren't as computer-inclined as Duff and yourself the wealth of support and warm regard expressed for all of you on this board.

Thanks again.

Offline Projected

• Pea Gun Newbie
very very cool man.
very nice of you (and the other band members) to get in touch with the fans and let us know you're still out there doing your thing and keeping us updated!
thank you very much! we, the fans, support you and appreciate your music and you keeping us updated very very much!
just for your information - you have fans all around the world including me (Israel!) and we also appreciate your concern for the fans very much!

i'll finish up with these words:
Rock on MoFo's!!!

Offline Roman

• Straight Shooter
hi Dave, glad to have you here!!

Offline Slither

• Pea Gun Newbie
Welcome Dave!We're so happy that you have time to check this board.We wait for the cd and an European tour.

Offline slizzy

• Straight Shooter
    • http://www.gnrlies.net/VelvetRevolver
Hi Dave, thanks for posting!!  :) :)

I'm like your style!! :headbanger: :headbanger:

Offline bulldogcafe

• Pea Gun Newbie
Dave thanks for posting.  If you read this I was wondering if there is any chance of getting my hands on the entire show "Live at Leeds" from the Electric Love Hogs?  Can't wait to see Velvet Revolver.

Offline F*ck Fear

• Gunslinger
  • SDMF

Offline tomass74

• Sniper Assassin
  • http://www.myspace.com/wasted_talent69
    • Wasted Talent
Hey man, thanks for the update and also clearing up which bands you were in. Glad you got the gig and good luck.

Offline Dr.Hudson

• Straight Shooter
    • http://www.home.no/hockman/big_balls.jpg
Good luck, and thanks for posting :headbanger: