Author Topic: 2004-12-20 - Rockline Radio Interview  (Read 40392 times)

Offline Mudpie

• Target Practice
  • Hue and Cry
Dude, I totally heard your question. You did totally good!

Offline iloveduff

• Pea Gun Newbie

Offline antisocialxgrl

• Sniper Assassin
  • Scott Weiland Fan
    • MySpace

Offline iloveduff

• Pea Gun Newbie
i feel great...i feel like getting up and jumping around and jumping up and down and screaming at the top of my lungs hell yeah! lol but i can't b/c my parents are asleep...thanks you guys....i was so nervous..lol hey is that u antisocialxgrl?

Offline antisocialxgrl

• Sniper Assassin
  • Scott Weiland Fan
    • MySpace
THAT WAS ME! How did I sound? OMG! HAHHAHAA! I sooo hope someone was recording this!

Offline lhpt

• Sniper Assassin
Quote from: antisocialxgrl
THAT WAS ME! How did I sound? OMG! HAHHAHAA! I sooo hope someone was recording this!

u did well, congrats on gettin through

Offline Rockergirl

• Gunslinger
Doesn't look like Scotts gonna call in :cry:

Offline lhpt

• Sniper Assassin
Quote from: Rockergirl
Doesn't look like Scotts gonna call in :cry:

i havent given up hope yet-how long is this show, neone knows?

Offline iloveduff

• Pea Gun Newbie
you sounded great...i just got in trouble you guys  :evil:  i think that i am gonna have to get off...my dad said that i had 10 min to get off...he is being such an asshole...and i wasn't being that loud to begin with  :x  :furious:  :no:

Offline antisocialxgrl

• Sniper Assassin
  • Scott Weiland Fan
    • MySpace
Someone BEST be recording this and putting up a link for it :-P PLEASE! I want proof! lol...

I got to tell them that I LOVE THEM! LOL, is it odd that I am mostly excited about that? Not to mention that they went on for a while about that...

and they totally cut you off once your done, you don't get to listen live anymore.

Offline iloveduff

• Pea Gun Newbie
awww..scott didn't get to call in...i was looking forward to him being on there  :(

Offline lhpt

• Sniper Assassin
no scott, but at least we heard matt, duff and slash

Offline Rockergirl

• Gunslinger
Quote from: iloveduff
awww..scott didn't get to call in...i was looking forward to him being on there  :(

me too  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:

Offline iloveduff

• Pea Gun Newbie
Quote from: antisocialxgrl
Someone BEST be recording this and putting up a link for it :-P PLEASE! I want proof! lol...

I got to tell them that I LOVE THEM! LOL, is it odd that I am mostly excited about that? Not to mention that they went on for a while about that...

and they totally cut you off once your done, you don't get to listen live anymore.

what did they say about u loving them? lol i bet they were sweet about it...i do hope someone records this b/c i bet  when i call my cousin tomorrow he won't believe that i talked to matt and slash

Offline Rockergirl

• Gunslinger
Goodnight everyone that was GREAT!!! gotta get up early

Offline ambrosia

• Gunslinger
U guys sounded great!  It must've been awesome talking to them.

Slash liked your ? about cds  :slash:

Scott's rep called & said he had a family thing.  I'm glad Matt called in.[/i]

Offline iloveduff

• Pea Gun Newbie
Yea that was TOTALLY AWSOME...but i gotta go too you guys so ttyl bye

Offline lhpt

• Sniper Assassin
Quote from: ambrosia
U guys sounded great!  It must've been awesome talking to them.

Slash liked your ? about cds  :slash:

Scott's rep called & said he had a family thing.  I'm glad Matt called in.[/i]

yeah me too

Offline antisocialxgrl

• Sniper Assassin
  • Scott Weiland Fan
    • MySpace
He's definitely heard that question before, he was just trying to make a girl squeel by saying he liked my question :-P I mean, someone's bound to have asked him that, he's been in the music industry for sooo long! But to hear Slash say that, I died inside, LOL.

I kinda blanked after speaking - I don't know how they reacted to me saying I love them. I know Matt dug Queen of the Stone Age's cd (I did too) and something about Blues or whatever... I need a recording of it, because I completely stopped paying attention and started silently flipping out, lol.

Offline IN UTERO

• Staff
  • What's Next!
antisocialxgrl congrats on getting on the air! I was listening  :D

That was a great interview, the bits and pieces I got.

I'm wrapping presents. Running around my house locating all of my stashed presents so I missed half of it, dangit.

Offline antisocialxgrl

• Sniper Assassin
  • Scott Weiland Fan
    • MySpace
Quote from: IN UTERO
iloveduff congrats on getting on the air! I was listening  :D

That was a great interview, the bits and pieces I got.

I'm wrapping presents. Running around my house locating all of my stashed presents so I missed half of it, dangit.

Don't take the spotlight away from me! I got through too! LOL, just kidding :-P  :lol: Hopefully someone caught the interview to upload it so that everyone who did miss it or had technical difficulties can hear it in full.

Offline IN UTERO

• Staff
  • What's Next!