Author Topic: 2004-12-20 - Rockline Radio Interview  (Read 38959 times)

Offline Superman with VR

• Sniper Assassin
    • My solo music
http://www.rocklineradio.com/

Go there and check out the calander: December 20th, Velvet Revolver. If you go to I think affiliates you can find your local station to hear it.

Offline Sverre

• Administrator
Sounds very interesting... I wonder which concert it will be 8)

I'll try to listen to it online, but hopefully someone will be able to record a lossless version of it from digital satellite/cable radio (or whatever has the best quality) and torrent it... That would definitely be the Christmas gift of the year!

Offline Zesotar

• Sniper Assassin
    • http://www.velvetrevolver.foro.st
Yeah good news!!! Thak you!! I will try to record it, but no in lowless quiality, only with the redorder of windows.

Offline Rik

• Gunslinger
    • http://www.velvet-revolver.com
http://www.roadrun.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=29234

VELVET REVOLVER will be the featured guests on the nationally syndicated radio show "Rockline" airing Monday, December 20. The live show begins at 8:30 p.m. PT / 11:30 p.m. ET, and fans are encouraged to call in with questions during the program at (800) 344-ROCK (7625). To find a station near you, check out www.rocklineradio.com.

>>> http://www.rocklineradio.com

Offline X?X

• Sniper Assassin
ok well iv sent a email to em asking for any details on the show hopefully ill hear sumthing and when i do ill let u no ok guys n gals....

Offline antisocialxgrl

• Sniper Assassin
  • Scott Weiland Fan
    • MySpace
I work. I really hope someone can put this up online... or maybe I can take a break at that time, and listen in the bathroom stalls.

Offline Rockergirl

• Gunslinger
Rockline [12/15/2004]
Velvet Revolver will be the featured guests on Rockline's nationally syndicated radio show airing December 20th.  The live show begins at 8:30pm PT / 11:30pm ET - and fans are encouraged to call in with questions during the program at (800) 344-ROCK (7625). To find a station near you check out http://www.rocklineradio.com/

Offline sludge factory

• Gunslinger
  • Keep on Rockin' in the Free World
Thanks, unfortuently they don't broadcast in my area. Do you think theres a shot if i call around 12amish et I can get in a question to them?

Offline X?X

• Sniper Assassin
listen 2 it online theres a live show aswell isnt there.....

Offline Red Hot Lady

• Webmistress
  • Sniper Assassin
  • One click and I can make you disappear
It's on today! Don't forget to listen.

Offline antisocialxgrl

• Sniper Assassin
  • Scott Weiland Fan
    • MySpace
Wait... 11:30pm Eastern time? Awesome, I can listen afterall! I still hope someone could make a copy of it... that way I can have a burned CD of this interview and the Howard one  :wink:

Offline ConsequentialAngel

• Sniper Assassin
  • turn up the level!
    • my myspaz profile
How the hell do you listen to it online?? I'm in England and I can't find a way on the website to listen to the station!!  :cry:

Offline antisocialxgrl

• Sniper Assassin
  • Scott Weiland Fan
    • MySpace
The rockline website says to go here: http://www.wrif.com/

Hopefully it will be played.

Offline antisocialxgrl

• Sniper Assassin
  • Scott Weiland Fan
    • MySpace
It is being played at wrif.com

Scott and Duff aren't there, but should be calling in

Offline Rockergirl

• Gunslinger
Ya I'm listening...I hope they call in!

Offline antisocialxgrl

• Sniper Assassin
  • Scott Weiland Fan
    • MySpace
Good quality - Duff sounds like he's right there! I want to call in, but what would I say? lol. I wonder if the Ontario girl/Austin Tx guy/Lisa from Manchester girl use this board and will comment about calling later lol

Duff - Me and Slash knew each other for 21 years.
Slash - wow, didn't do the math on that
Duff - yeah, we met when we were 11.

:lol:

Offline Mudpie

• Target Practice
  • Hue and Cry
Where's Matt and Dave at??  :cry:

Ugh, I'm listening online and it keeps buffering so I miss like half the interview!!!!!

Offline antisocialxgrl

• Sniper Assassin
  • Scott Weiland Fan
    • MySpace
Quote from: NoNameFace
Where's Matt and Dave at??  :cry:

Ugh, I'm listening online and it keeps buffering so I miss like half the interview!!!!!

I thought everyone except Duff and Scott were there because he said they were going to call in - but I guess that means Matt and Dave aren't? :( Well, so far it's been Duff and Slash, hopefully Scott will call in.

Right now they're playing Slither so you're not missing out on an interview yet. Hopefully someone is recording this to be posted later.

Offline iloveduff

• Pea Gun Newbie
Quote from: antisocialxgrl
Good quality - Duff sounds like he's right there! I want to call in, but what would I say? lol. I wonder if the Ontario girl/Austin Tx guy/Lisa from Manchester girl use this board and will comment about calling later lol

yea i want to call in too but i am scared to :oops: ....lol are you going to call in?

Offline Mudpie

• Target Practice
  • Hue and Cry
That's what I thought, but then slash was the only one talking until Duff called. I'm so sad about it. But I hope Scott calls in too. Yes I hope someone is recording it, I would seriously appreciate it. :D

Offline iloveduff

• Pea Gun Newbie
Quote from: NoNameFace
That's what I thought, but then slash was the only one talking until Duff called. I'm so sad about it. But I hope Scott calls in too. Yes I hope someone is recording it, I would seriously appreciate it. :D

it would be cool if they were all there....maybe dave and matt had something to do? yea i hope that someone records it...if i had something to record it with and knew how to i would record it but i don't  :(

Offline Rockergirl

• Gunslinger
Quote from: iloveduff
Quote from: antisocialxgrl

yea i want to call in too but i am scared to :oops: ....lol are you going to call in?

Don't be scared! go for it!!

Offline antisocialxgrl

• Sniper Assassin
  • Scott Weiland Fan
    • MySpace
I don't know what to ask? If Scott calls, I don't know how he feels about being asked about an STP reunion... and I can already predict the answer. I can't think of anything original or on-air worthy. Coming back to Boston? CD currently in your radio... yeah, I suck.

Haha, Saliva called and asked when the last time they had a carbohydrate, haha.

Offline Mudpie

• Target Practice
  • Hue and Cry
it would be cool if they were all there....maybe dave and matt had something to do? yea i hope that someone records it...if i had something to record it with and knew how to i would record it but i don't

Yea... You should totally call!! What would you ask? I'd be all nervous too. :oops:

Offline iloveduff

• Pea Gun Newbie
lol..i don't know what to ask either...someone already asked what i was gonna ask.....lol  :twisted:  i was going to ask when they were gonna record a new album....if someone would give me a question to ask or i could think of one i would try to call