Author Topic: 2004-12-13 - Jimmy Kimmel Live - El Capitan Theatre, Hollywood, CA, USA  (Read 40556 times)

Offline Butterfly3

• Pea Gun Newbie
Did you happen to meet Sergio, Rich, Selene, and Liz? I was right behind Rich and Liz. They were at Selma and Ivar and went to the Leno taping. Sergio was the first in line at all of the shows.

Yes they were the friends I met at the leno taping.

Hey Tetro and Wendy,

That show definitely rocked!!! VR was awesome, and Scott looked very caliente :lol: Good Times! Too bad they didn't let you in with cameras, I'm pretty sure you would have taken some good pictures Wendy. So are you guys going to the Vegas show??? If so, i'll see you there. Ciao!

Keep on rockin' :headbanger:

Love,

Liz}i{

Offline SLASH=COOL

• Sniper Assassin
i missed it because i taped the wrong channel!

Offline Annie415

• Pea Gun Newbie
Not sure if this link was posted already, but here are some pics from the show.

http://www.1iota.com/event.aspx?p=1&eid=1312

Offline lhpt

• Sniper Assassin

Offline ambrosia

• Gunslinger
Thx for the great pics - they sounded amazing!  Worth waiting up till 3:00.

Offline aassddff

• Straight Shooter
SLASH=COOL Posted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 1:12 am    Post subject:  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh, don't feel too bad!  I've done the same thing numerous times!  Actually, I did it on the AMAs and this same performance!  I know the feeling of wanting to just kick yourself!

And thank you so much for the pictures!

Offline Annie415

• Pea Gun Newbie
I think that might be In Utero's hand pointing at the bottom of the first pic. Anybody spot themselves in the crowd?

Offline IN UTERO

• Staff
  • What's Next!
Quote from: Annie415
I think that might be In Utero's hand pointing at the bottom of the first pic. Anybody spot themselves in the crowd?

Ha ha, very good! That is me Annie, also Wendy is behind me in that pic. You see the top of my head and my levi jacket with my "infamous finger pointing at the band" I'm doing the same thing in Wendybirds sig.  http://www.1iota.com/event.aspx?p=1&eid=1312

I have to "Rock Out" I can't help it  :headbanger:

Offline RevolverRoses

• Straight Shooter
Quote from: STPVRsoundasylum
SLASH=COOL Posted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 1:12 am    Post subject:  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh, don't feel too bad!  I've done the same thing numerous times!  Actually, I did it on the AMAs and this same performance!  I know the feeling of wanting to just kick yourself!

And thank you so much for the pictures!

I know that feeling...I actually cried when I taped a frickin basketball game instead of the Oscars (in 97/98 when my obsession for "Titanic" was at it's prime and I missed Leo on the red carpet and all the awards)...anyways....
I missed the AMAs too..cause I didn't know they were there, so I flipped it off (cause yes, I was actually watching it )..I'm guessing seconds before they arrived at the preshow...I almost cried again...anybody have a link that works for the AMAs?? (sry..I know I'm on the wrong thread...but the thought struck and I had to get it out...)

Offline superbrandon

• Sniper Assassin
  • i hope they serve beer in hell
    • http://www.mygnr.com
Quote from: IN UTERO
Quote from: Annie415

Ha ha, very good! That is me Annie, also Wendy is behind me in that pic. You see the top of my head and my levi jacket with my "infamous finger pointing at the band" I'm doing the same thing in Wendybirds sig.  http://www.1iota.com/event.aspx?p=1&eid=1312

I have to "Rock Out" I can't help it  :headbanger:

ba ha ha ha ha thats funny

Offline pagoata

• Straight Shooter
I'll see what I can do, but I don't watch Jimmy, he's on too late.  I'll leave my pc recording it.  

So, we have Jimmy Show, Conan, and VH1 Inside/Out too look forward to, Did I miss any?   :headbanger:
slash on jimmy kimmel, thursday,jan 10th 2008