Author Topic: 2004-12-01 - VH1 Big in '04 - Shrine Auditorium, Los Angeles, CA, USA  (Read 38926 times)

Offline MissSlash

• Gunslinger
According to the rock on tv listing, VR will be on the VH1 Big in '04 show on 12/5 at 9pm EST.  I don't know what they'll be doing on there though.

EDIT: Performance taped on 2004-12-01 at the Shrine Auditorium in Los Angeles.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2005, 05:23:14 AM by Sverre »

Offline mikegiuliana

• Gunslinger
Cool, I'm sure it will be posted on below empty when the time comes, & they will hae previews on vh1 for the show.

gaia13fr

No I don't think it's live. They probably even taped it already...

Offline Silverchair

• Sniper Assassin
    • http://www.chairpage.com

Offline strumbum21

• Gunslinger

Offline MissSlash

• Gunslinger
I just saw a commercial for the show and it was all about Velvet Revolver, saying that they were big this year and would be "letting loose" on the show.  :)

Offline Red Hot Lady

• Webmistress
  • Sniper Assassin
  • One click and I can make you disappear
Very cool. Hopefully someone tapes it!  :D

Offline Wendy

• Sniper Assassin
Anyone going?  Tickets are $50.00

Offline thomas

• Straight Shooter
Quote from: MissSlash
According to the rock on tv listing, VR will be on the VH1 Big in '04 show on 12/5 at 9pm EST.  I don't know what they'll be doing on there though.

Hopefully kicking everyones ass. I'm hoping they play superhuman myyself..but fall to pieces will be more likely

Offline STEAK

• Straight Shooter
I caught a commercial for this show on VH1, and it's cool for VR to be playing it but the event sucks.  I just want to watch as little of it as possible so long as I can catch VR perform.

It's just some stupid award show for the trendy fucks in the media/hollywood.  I'm surprised VR would play this show since they actually have talent and style, opposed to all the one hit wonders and shitty pop acts that will be there too.  This show is is like the pinnacle of everything that sucks in entertainment today.

Offline lunchbox787

• Unloaded
Most likely the song they will play will be the next single they will release.  If they don't decide to play a previously released song.
But its still freaking awesome that they are gonna be on it.

Offline LatinShorty

• Gunslinger
  • CAcA!
I can't wait to them preform my friend and I r excited lol. She even drew me a pic of slash on my agenda and my sis says it looks like howard stern. Lol, but I can't wait.

Offline Wendy

• Sniper Assassin
Anyone get tickets for this??

Offline myrnarh

• Straight Shooter
I have this marked down on my calender so I will not forget it. And on my way out the door to work this morning, I caught a commercial that shows VR will be on it. Can not wait.

Offline Lana

• Straight Shooter
Were the tickets sold out already on ticketmaster? I checked the site and couldn't purchase any.

Offline Duff_Smiled_At_Me

• Straight Shooter
theres a contest on VH1 where you can get tickets+transport and im pretty sure you get to take pics on the red carpet. a couple of your friends get to come along too  :P really hope i win that

Offline LatinShorty

• Gunslinger
  • CAcA!
:D you lucky you! Have mad fun and take some bangin' pictures o yea and thanks for thinking of us  :D

Offline hawaii

• Target Practice

Offline SLASH=COOL

• Sniper Assassin

Offline Do it for the kids

• Target Practice
  • Show Stoppa
:D  Have fun there and thanks for thinking of us and I hope you take some nice pics of VR and whoever else is going to be there. I watch VH1 religiously and I will probably be watching it so make sure to pack lots of film.

Offline SLASH=COOL

• Sniper Assassin
damn i keep thinking how lucky you are

Offline mikegiuliana

• Gunslinger
Enjoy, I hope I win the contest..

Offline antisocialxgrl

• Sniper Assassin
  • Scott Weiland Fan
    • MySpace
I don't know why, but I was in this mindset that it was on tomorrow, I was all exciting, asking friends to get together to watch it..

only to find out we have a week to go :(

Offline MissSlash

• Gunslinger
I'll be watching them live that night so I'll have to catch a repeat.