Author Topic: Questions/Comments for Dave ~  (Read 23983 times)

Offline velvet angel

• Sniper Assassin
dave!! have a great and happy new year, looks like you guys had an awsome year..and my highlight was when i saw you guys early in feb. take care, and keep rocking!!  8) xoxox sally

Offline JAC

• Sniper Assassin
  • Kirschner Fan
    • Dave Kushner Fansite
Hey Dave,

I made a fansite - http://www.davekushner.co.uk

Hope you get to check it out sometime to make sure i havent got anything wrong on it!
« Last Edit: April 22, 2006, 08:52:04 AM by JAC »

Offline queenfairypants

• Pea Gun Newbie
  • burn
    • Myspace
DAVE! you're so under rated! we love you haha it was so cool at Live 8 when you kept whizzing round and round.

Offline JAC

• Sniper Assassin
  • Kirschner Fan
    • Dave Kushner Fansite
Hey Dave,

Didnt know how else to do this but i want to thank you for answering those questions

It was an awesome thing to do

Jared

Offline Human_Tripod

• Sniper Assassin
  • AUS
yer id also like to thank you dave, it was very good of you to answer all the questions from your fans, and in detail aswell

Offline mayo3325

• Sniper Assassin
Thanks so much Dave for answering those questions!!! That was really cool of you, and we appreciate it soooo much.  :headbanger:

Offline queenfairypants

• Pea Gun Newbie
  • burn
    • Myspace
hello ive just been reading some interviews with you and i never knew that you wrote Illegal I Song, its one of my favourites! :)

xxx

Offline Lilli_Jasmine

• Pea Gun Newbie
Hey.

I was just wondering why there are hardly any pictures of you around? I've seen lots of you with the band, but non of you alone.
You need to get out a camera dude.  :)

love
J
xx

Offline smokeabud

• Pea Gun Newbie
hey Dave , thanks for the music.. we want you & the rest of VR to come up to Alaska !

Offline aerosmith513

• Sniper Assassin
  • Not changing this till Guns N' Roses go on tour
dave saw u guys may 16 at the avalon. i cant come to ur next shows. but will you come back I LUV U GUYS
and how do u feel that if vr goes what will you do. no offense but ur not the biggest rockstar. i think if scot goes to stp  you should too and have a second guiatarest

Offline ignat

• Target Practice
Hi DAVE! HALLO FROM RUSSIA! WE ALL LOVE YOU!

Offline caballista

• Unloaded
Hi Dave,

Aski your wife if she knew a girl by the name Adriana... tell her I am looking for her.  I live in Costa Rica.. I hope she gets the message.   Best, Adriana