Author Topic: Questions/Comments for Dave ~  (Read 23965 times)

Offline Loudlove

• Straight Shooter
Hey Dave :wave:

You totally kicked ass at the VR show in Auckland!! I was right at the front row near the left and I think you saw me several times! (I was wearing a blue jacket) you were awesome live and your awesome guitarist aswell as Slash!! thank you so much for coming here with VR to put on such an amazing performance! I enjoyed every minute of it and it was just wicked!!
Hope to see you guys again when you come back to NZ!!! :headbanger:

Keep up the good work now!!
Take Care!! :smitten:

Offline velvetqueen

• Sniper Assassin
Hi Dave!

Keep On Rockin! You're cool :)

Offline gateway

• Unloaded
I was wondering what was your first guitar like?

Offline Dirty_little_thing

• Pea Gun Newbie
I feel like Dave is the less known member so I wanted to show my appreciation for him! He's so talented and an awesome performer. Thanks for waving and laughing at me at the last DC show too! Feel free to just post your appreciation for him. 8)

Offline genocidal tendencies

• Straight Shooter
again, how many of these threads do we need?

Offline Cressida

• Sniper Assassin
Probably no more, but I started another in your honour! :rofl:

No seriously, I started one because I genuinely think it's an interesting observation!

Oh yes, on topic - agreed! He is awesome! For the millionth time!

Offline Just_Me

• Staff
I only counted 7 random appreciation threads.

Not counting ones like 'Dave in music ads' or 'Dave gets a signiture guitar' which have a diffrent subject which just happens to be associated with how incredible he is.

Offline genocidal tendencies

• Straight Shooter
which is 6 more than there's any point having...

Offline Cressida

• Sniper Assassin
Try visiting the Duff section and saying the same thing! "Duff I love you" "Duff you are a babe" "Duff is so hot" etc ... Maybe he is, but honestly, I don't think what happens in Dave's section is half as bad as some areas! And the Slash section ... that's a whole new story!  :roll:
At least Dave is being noticed for his exceptionally damn good playing and musical talent and not just for his handsome looks!

Offline Velvet_STP_GNR

• Pea Gun Newbie
    • http://rmvf.proboards26.com
Dave I have to say that you are my guitar idol! You rock so damn hardcore! I'm a huge fan of your work. I haven't been to a VR show yet but I'm hoping to see you guys in Seattle on April 30th!

Offline metal_is_me

• Pea Gun Newbie
hey dave!!! just saying thanks for the Auck NZ show in february, i was the crazy chick down the front on the left dancing and moshing my heart out..haha not that you would remember.. but fully your energy on stage and the your interaction with the audience was awesome. Thanks Heaps. INSPIRATION!!  8)

Offline Quickmama

• Straight Shooter
Dave I thought you deserved some recognition that is well deserved, so here's a big "Way to go and keep playin dude", I love it!!!!!

Offline Tigga

• Gunslinger
  • The matt mum!
Dave. We hardly know anything about you. Please tell us your stories as I shall kill myself if I hear 'exploding pancreas' again. Only joking but you're mysterious personality and guitar skills is why you're so cool.  Anyway good luck for the future and your family etc etc etc. :)

fiona x.

Offline Quickmama

• Straight Shooter
Dave is cool, isn't he? Maybe he wants us to wonder about him and keep us guessing. From reading his journal entries, he seems like a nice guy that would take the time to talk to you about your day, the weather, music, you know what I mean. He seems like a great guy and he rocks hard too!!!

Offline .Vans™

• Sniper Assassin
  • Love Duff McKagan
    • My Myspace cause I am better than you.
I have a message for Dave, WHY!?!!?! Why did you not come to the right (your left) of the stage more, you only came once that I was aware of! I really wanted to to come over and wave at you, but you sticked right to the other side a lot. It makes me sad.
 :(

Offline *~Slither~*

• Gunslinger
I tried 2 get a pic of him but i could never see him.....if he had moved about a bit more i would have got a good 1
He rocks tho :D

Offline Mark.w

• Gunslinger
  • Rock N' Roll
    • http://www.Velvet Revolver.com
Yeah Dave rocks he was on the left side although he did go right side ounce or twice at the glasgow gig!!!

Offline LoveThing

• Sniper Assassin
    • TarshaRock
Dave you are certainly the best guitar player that I have ever seen

Offline Quickmama

• Straight Shooter
Hi Dave  :wave:. I hope you had a great Thanksgiving with your family. I had a wonderful day with my husband and daughter this year. It's nice to be with your loved ones on the holidays.

Offline shredder

• Straight Shooter
  • I swear to drunk officer, I'm not God!
    • November Rain Comic
I've got to know, since it seems like you're an effects-pedal junkie.....

What's your favorite ones to use, man? I'm addicted to all of them.  :lol:

Offline elly

• Pea Gun Newbie
Hi Dave
Thanks for posting
I have a classic rock mag 2004 that says you were in Electric love hogs were you ?

Offline Negative Creep

• Sniper Assassin
  • Spay Yourself.
Hey Dave, do you plan on expanding your sound on the next album? (By that I mean drowning out Slash's sound and kicking it in the balls  :lol:)

Offline velvet angel

• Sniper Assassin
dave!! merry christmas!, i wish you, VR, and your family a good xmas this year. wonder what you got this year for christmas. remember the cakes and all are nice as. take care and i will see you soon!. love sally xoxoxox

Offline kathyb76/UK

• Sniper Assassin
  • Dreaming of Revelry
Dave and Christine
All the best for a wonderful Christmas....See you (dave) in 2006 when you hopefully come the the UK :headbanger:  You'll see me on your side of the stage...YOU ROCK!!!

I am a Slaveaholic!!!!

Slash and Dave :drooling: :drooling: :drooling:

Have a good one.

Kathy x x

Offline Loudlove

• Straight Shooter
Hey Dave!!
haha i know this is late on my behalf but i hope you had a great xmas and i wish you and your family/vr an awesome new year!

looking forward to the new album soon  8)
Take care <3