Author Topic: 2005-01-16 - Manchester Evening News Arena, Manchester, England  (Read 18082 times)

Offline Sverre

• Administrator
Awesome pics, CagedTiger... I can't fuckin' wait to see them again!

...luckily, it's only 3 days left :D

Offline lhpt

• Sniper Assassin

Offline Slash_Me

• Gunslinger
  • "you want to borrow me?"

Offline reddread

• Pea Gun Newbie
HA! wow to see the guys play was better than any drug ever! (which i don't do anymore and don't recomend! :? )  i'm glad i'm not the only one who noticed that some of the crowd seemed not to be enjoying themselfs, can't see why! misrable bastards! yeah the kickboxing thing was a little self induldent! It was so wierd after waiting 15 years to see Slash and Duff play have them right there infront of me, fucking fantastic! V.R UP YOUR ASS ROCK N ROLL! they're all so amazingly talented! So why did some fucker throw a shoe at Duff?  :evil:  Makes no sense to me! But hey he had a cool come back!

Offline Slash_Me

• Gunslinger
Yeah throwing shoes at any member of VR is just plain wrong!
Duff's come-back rawwked though! Go him <333

Offline CagedTiger

• Pea Gun Newbie
Quote from: reddread
HA! wow to see the guys play was better than any drug ever! (which i don't do anymore and don't recomend! :? )  i'm glad i'm not the only one who noticed that some of the crowd seemed not to be enjoying themselfs, can't see why! misrable bastards! yeah the kickboxing thing was a little self induldent! It was so wierd after waiting 15 years to see Slash and Duff play have them right there infront of me, fucking fantastic! V.R UP YOUR ASS ROCK N ROLL! they're all so amazingly talented! So why did some fucker throw a shoe at Duff?  :evil:  Makes no sense to me! But hey he had a cool come back!

Yeah i'm with you on that, waiting 15 years to see them and then having them in arms reach (almost) is the weirdest most amazing thing ever!! I'm 23 but been a fan of GNR since the age of 8, thanks to the influence of older brothers!! Stp i've loved since 'Core' too so it was like a dream come true to have those guys together on one stage in front of me! I just hope they come back to the UK soon!!
Oh by the way what was Duffs reply to the shoe throwing incident?? I missed the shoe hitting the stage and couldn't hear Duffs reply for screaming fans! My friend said that he said something about the shoe being small and not worth throwing in the first place!lol

Offline rhinosi

• Pea Gun Newbie
duff said something like, " which 1 of u threw the shoe. its a pretty pointless effort cos a shoe that small must have a very small owner if u no what i mean.

the best gig of my life. each1 of vr gave 700% and more. fan- fuckin-tastic. please come bk vr! my back gardens available for a venue if u want :p

Offline reddread

• Pea Gun Newbie
I was Listening to the radio 1 rockshow last night when Slash & Duff where co-hosting, Slash mentioned the possibillity of doing some U.K summer festival dates so fingers crossed eh! Did anyone else catch the show? Thier track choices where really cool, allot of which i have in my own collection! 8)

Offline begsy

• Pea Gun Newbie
did anyone here record vr on there video phone,or digital camera i noticed loads of mobiles in there air,slash even commented on them.my girlfriend filmed a few minutes of  the show on her phone.

Offline CagedTiger

• Pea Gun Newbie
Quote from: begsy
did anyone here record vr on there video phone,or digital camera i noticed loads of mobiles in there air,slash even commented on them.my girlfriend filmed a few minutes of  the show on her phone.

Yeah me mate got a few minutes of Slash on his fone but no sound  :(
It was funny what Slash said about usually seeing a sea of lighters but instead seeing a sea of 'cell phones' lol I was thinkin the same thing!

Offline Slash_Me

• Gunslinger
I have 3 1minute recordings on my phone - FTP, DLT and Crackerman

Offline theoneyoudontthink

• Pea Gun Newbie
I got this concert to share in good 320kb mp3s if anyone wants. great quality! just contact me msn ill send ya them but please only for people who went to the show cos I cant be sending to every mofo.. theoneyoudontthink@hotmail.com

Offline CagedTiger

• Pea Gun Newbie
Quote from: theoneyoudontthink
I got this concert to share in good 320kb mp3s if anyone wants. great quality! just contact me msn ill send ya them but please only for people who went to the show cos I cant be sending to every mofo.. theoneyoudontthink@hotmail.com

Yes please! I would love to get that, it was a great show and that audio would bring back some amazing memorys. I've added you to my msn list.

Thanks

Offline whateva

• Straight Shooter
standing tickets in man sold out