Author Topic: 2004-11-24 - Late Night with Conan O'Brien - NBC Studios, New York City, NY, USA  (Read 41818 times)

Offline Red Hot Lady

• Webmistress
  • Sniper Assassin
  • One click and I can make you disappear
Quote from: Velvet Revolver
Hopefully he doesn't have a chicken guy like there was on the Tonight show.

No, thank god, instead it's Heretio from SNL.

Offline blux

• Pea Gun Newbie
Hey all!

Just watched VR play on late night...

Seemed like scott had a lot less energy than leno, also, it didnt seem like slash nailed the solo like he did on leno. I thought it was cool that they played a little louder this time..

Other than that it was kickass....OUT OF CONTROL

Offline vicarious existence

• Gunslinger
holy shit they're playing STB TOO!!!

• Gunslinger
dammit!! they didn't show the whole song! only the first 10 seconds :(

Offline Red Hot Lady

• Webmistress
  • Sniper Assassin
HOLY FUCK!! They played Suckertrain Blues!!

But only for less than a minute...but fuck it sounded really good.

• Gunslinger
hmm... if they were gonna cut off the song after less than a minute, why would they even bother to play the extra song anyway? they love to tease us :(

Offline Red Hot Lady

• Webmistress
  • Sniper Assassin
Quote from: SlashNBurn
hmm... if they were gonna cut off the song after less than a minute, why would they even bother to play the extra song anyway? they love to tease us :(

It was a horrible tease though. But still those seconds that they played STB was pure heaven.

Offline superbrandon

• Sniper Assassin
  • i hope they serve beer in hell
    • http://www.mygnr.com
sweet i think slash got really really into. scott started off a bit rough but he worked it out and kicked some major ass. ha i knew they were going to play stb i just knew it

Offline Velvet Fuckin Revolver

• Pea Gun Newbie
i was all excited when they started playing stb and then they cut it  :x

Offline Top-Hatted One

• Sniper Assassin
    • http://www.myspace.com/gunsnroses283
they problably thought that by skipping the intro the whole performance would've been shown but obviously they were wrong lol I still can't believe they played 2 songs though! No one does that now and days!

Offline superbrandon

• Sniper Assassin
  • i hope they serve beer in hell
    • http://www.mygnr.com
maybee on other channels it continued

Offline aassddff

• Straight Shooter
That was so great!  Scott did excellent!  But was it just me or was Slash n Duff having technical problems or something?  Either way, FTP was great and WHY DIDN"T THEY SHOW ALL OF STB??  grr

Did anyone else notice Slash's leather vest and Duff's pants?  Are they new or am I just slow.  Actually, why do I realize these things anyway...

Offline AustinRocker

• Straight Shooter
Scott's outfit was so great tonight. And I loved him without makeup on.

I was so happy they were playing my fav. song at the end. God damn NBC for cutting it off. >=O

Lol, did he say.. "come on mother bitches and deliver the cow" ?

Offline strumbum21

• Gunslinger
... scott seemed 2 be moving weird 2night!? usually i like his moves.. and the way he dances around stage.. but 2night.. it was very stickish... he moved like frakenstien sometimes!

other then that.. i thought it was a good performance! the band did a great great job.. and scott did good also...

i wish they would of played all of STB! and i like the way how matt started it off.. and it went right into the main riff! :)

... something seemed wrong w/ scott 2night tho...

Offline Rockergirl

• Gunslinger
I agree,his moves were a little strange!! He has changed the way he moves around onstage since STP.They sounded good though.I was soo pissed that they had to cut STB off,I knew they were gonna, time was runnin out.Oh well better some than none!

Offline blumpkin6

• Straight Shooter
if someone taped it can u please post it on the site. i fell asleep during the john tesh interview  :(

Offline ambrosia

• Gunslinger
Couldn't they've cut a few minutes of Tesh so they could play the whole song!  Still it was a sweet bonus.

They rock!  Conan's right, it was thrilling - dug his little weird bow to Slash.

Offline myillusions

• Gunslinger
  • Nobody does the right thing.
    • MILF Avenue
Quote from: blumpkin6
if someone taped it can u please post it on the site.

Yes. Please.....

I was out last nite and missed the performance too.

Offline Elina

• Pea Gun Newbie
I can't wait, it's coming out here in Finland next week I think.. It's always one week late..

Of course I could tape it but I have no idea how to get it here  :roll:

Offline thecrowtv

• Staff
    • http://www.thecrowsloft.com
Patience my friend, Patience you'll see a link posted to the file later today on the site. I gave the URL to Rik.  However if you have a high speed connection, there is a DVD quality MPG torrent over in the downloads section.

Offline Sham

• Straight Shooter
    • myspace
Quote from: Elina
I can't wait, it's coming out here in Finland next week I think.. It's always one week late..
Of course I could tape it but I have no idea how to get it here  :roll:

yeah..it's always about 5 days late! i'm watching the beginning of Conan every night, just in case it would be the vr-episode :wink:

Offline Elina

• Pea Gun Newbie
Quote from: thecrowtv
Patience my friend, Patience you'll see a link posted to the file later today on the site. I gave the URL to Rik.  However if you have a high speed connection, there is a DVD quality MPG torrent over in the downloads section.

Oh, great!!! I suck with computers so I'm not even going to try to find any DVD quality MPG torrents ..lol

Quote from: Sham
yeah..it's always about 5 days late! i'm watching the beginning of Conan every night, just in case it would be the vr-episode  :wink:

Yeah, that's definately worth it  :D But I think they say that on Sub TV's website a few days erlier before it's coming out..hopefully  :shock:

Offline Lana

• Straight Shooter
STB would make a great single.
Personally I thought the performance lacked something on the band's part...it was not exactly perfect. I think FTP on Leno was way better.

Offline lhpt

• Sniper Assassin
Quote from: Lana
STB would make a great single.
Personally I thought the performance lacked something on the band's part...it was not exactly perfect. I think FTP on Leno was way better.

stb is the next single

Offline Martin

• Sniper Assassin
Anyone know when this is airing in the UK???

You lucky fuckin Americans!!!!