Author Topic: 2004-11-24 - Late Night with Conan O'Brien - NBC Studios, New York City, NY, USA  (Read 41817 times)

Offline Red Hot Lady

• Webmistress
  • Sniper Assassin
  • One click and I can make you disappear
Quote from: johnny squares
VR on Conan O'brien

it just makes you fell good doens't it, I couldn't find anything on those pages so can someone tell me the date?

11/24 - Late Night with Conan O'Brien performing FTP

Offline IwEaRsOCkS

• Pea Gun Newbie
Velvet Revolver is going to be on the Conan O'Brien show Wed Nov 24 ....

Sorry if it has already been posted!

Offline antisocialxgrl

• Sniper Assassin
  • Scott Weiland Fan
    • MySpace
Question:

Conan O'Brien starts at 12:35.

At 11:59, it will be Tuesday. But at midnight, it will be Wednesday. November 24 is on a Wednesday. Or is it Wednesday night (technically Thursday morning) when this goes on, because it's still considered the 24th by many, even though it is technically the 25.. get what I'm trying to say? Does this show go by midnight schedule anyway? Reason why I hate these late night shows and the midnight switch...

Do we watch Conan Tuesday night (the 23rd, but at midnight the 24)? Or Wednesday night (the 24th, but at midnight the 25th)?

The Rock on TV listing has Velvet Revolver listed to perform on Conan on 11/25. So does anyone know if that's accurate and they moved up their performance date from 12/2?

We'll see... but also, I was suppose to go to a December 8th taping a year ago (but I had finals). That show was a 'special show' and was delayed for a week. (the one with matt damon - it was the only time he was available, but the show wasn't mean for that day, it was meant for a week later.) Maybe this is when VR is available, but its a special show, and will be delayed until Dec 2? Check their tour schedule, which one seems more right? It films around 4.

Wow, I need to learn how to get what I'm thinking out more clearly.

Offline Duff_Smiled_At_Me

• Straight Shooter
i checked the little tv guide you get with adelphia cable and that said they were performing on Nov. 24. i hope thats the date cause i have thanksgiving off and i can stay up...

Offline Duff_Smiled_At_Me

• Straight Shooter
i checked the little tv guide you get with adelphia cable and that said they were performing on Nov. 24. i hope thats the date cause i have thanksgiving off and i can stay up...

Offline MissSlash

• Gunslinger
They will performing on the show airing 11/25/04 at 12:35 am.  So stay up late on the 24th.  

A reminder:  I think I said this before, but could someone please tape this.  I won't be able to watch.  :cry:

Offline Jersey

• Pea Gun Newbie
Just putting it out there. Does anyone have any tickets to the Conan O'Brien taping that are for sale?

Offline tangerine7880

• Target Practice
the tickets are first come first serve so if you live in nyc then just go down to the nbc studios, they tape in the late afternoon.

Offline mikegiuliana

• Gunslinger
Tomorrow is the night, i see john tesh will be on as well, I would love to see vr do an interview and live performance.. I wonder if they'll play suckertrain blues?

Offline Red Hot Lady

• Webmistress
  • Sniper Assassin
Maybe they will..since Conan only has two guest. Most of the time he has three. They will be playing Fall to Pieces.

Offline mikegiuliana

• Gunslinger
Quote from: Red Hot Lady
Maybe they will..since Conan only has two guest. Most of the time he has three. They will be playing Fall to Pieces.

Thanks, if he did an interview he would be busting axl's balls..

Offline JMLoud

• Straight Shooter
They wont get interviewed. Conan always has 2 guests when he has a musical performance. The only show they might talk on is Jimmy Kimmel's show.

Offline Red Hot Lady

• Webmistress
  • Sniper Assassin
Quote from: JMLoud
They wont get interviewed. Conan always has 2 guests when he has a musical performance. The only show they might talk on is Jimmy Kimmel's show.

Conan does usually have two guests and musical performances too.

But on this show, there will be two guests just John Tesh and Velvet Revolver. At least that's what my tvguide lists as.

Offline Velvet Revolver

• Administrator
Hopefully he doesn't have a chicken guy like there was on the Tonight show.

Offline superbrandon

• Sniper Assassin
  • i hope they serve beer in hell
    • http://www.mygnr.com

Offline antisocialxgrl

• Sniper Assassin
  • Scott Weiland Fan
    • MySpace
LOL, the chicken guy... what we deal with for VR. I wonder what they thought of the chicken guy, hehehe...

So we are watching TOMORROW night, not tonight... damn midnight changes. It's better that it's tomorrow anyway. No work for me <3

Offline mikegiuliana

• Gunslinger
TONIGHT IS THE NIGHT!!!

someone please tape it, n host it...

Offline Rockergirl

• Gunslinger
I hate it that these late night talk shows never interview their musical guests....they really should, especially VR!!! :wink:

Offline SLASH=COOL

• Sniper Assassin
Quote from: MissSlash
They will performing on the show airing 11/25/04 at 12:35 am.  So stay up late on the 24th.  

A reminder:  I think I said this before, but could someone please tape this.  I won't be able to watch.  :cry:

im taping it!dont worry i am taping it!maybe i can send it to you...after im done with it

Offline Red Hot Lady

• Webmistress
  • Sniper Assassin
I totally forgot that it was going to be on tonight. Thank god for it being late at night.

Offline superbrandon

• Sniper Assassin
  • i hope they serve beer in hell
    • http://www.mygnr.com
yep is it for sure that there doing ftp not stb?

Offline IN UTERO

• Staff
  • What's Next!

Offline Red Hot Lady

• Webmistress
  • Sniper Assassin
Quote from: superbrandon
yep is it for sure that there doing ftp not stb?

That's what the official site said.

Offline Top-Hatted One

• Sniper Assassin
    • http://www.myspace.com/gunsnroses283
it would've been so great if they did STB. Hopefully they get to do another round of Late Night shows so that they can play STB! :D

Offline antisocialxgrl

• Sniper Assassin
  • Scott Weiland Fan
    • MySpace
Woo, 15 minutes to go! That is if another football game doesn't interrupt this time  :roll: