Author Topic: R.I.P. duffdiver  (Read 1314 times)

Offline AxlReznor

• Sniper Assassin
  • Toasted Marshmallow
Yesterday I got the very sad news that Velvet Revolver/Loaded uberfan duffdiver has passed away from cancer. I thought I should post it here for the people who still post here who didn't keep in touch with her.

I spent years fighting with her on here, but she eventually became one of my closest friends and confidantes. It was my great honour that she traveled to the UK to see me and Katy get married, and I'm really glad that I got to spend one of the best weeks of my life with her. I was going to visit her in New York, but it was always something I'd do in the future... after all, I had plenty of time, right? There's no rush. It was such a shock to find that time had run out.

She was a fantastic person, who always seemed to have a joke or funny story to tell, and even though she was very busy always found time for her friends when they needed her.

This has been a particularly bad week for me, as the day before I also lost my nan.

Offline Velvet Revolver

• Administrator
RIP Mary Beth. 

Again, sorry for your loss Tony of your friend and grandmother.

Offline Limberly

So sorry to hear this.  Very sad.  Thank you for updating us.  Sorry to you, Tony, for your loss. 

Offline Kona

• Gunslinger
    • naked pictures
RIP. I haven't visited these forums in ages...but I remember her. Very sad to hear, rest in peace :(

Offline bettyco

• Straight Shooter
    • http://velvet-revolver.webcindario.com
Ohhhh so sorry!!! I remember her, RIP!!
(what a fucking disease!!!!) :(