Author Topic: Looking For the "Where's Dave?" thread....  (Read 1166 times)

Offline Sam_So Fine

• Sniper Assassin
  • The Smart Twin!
I know it's been a very long time since I've posted on this board. A lot of great memories when I go through my past posts.I am not sure if anyone remembers, but I was looking for a specific thread that was started way back in 2005/2006 as a continuing story where various VRforum members kept the story of the band losing their guitarist Dave and their epic adventure called "Where's Dave?" (or something along those lines).

I can not find it in my past posts nor my sister's (SlashsSweetChild) posts. It's not really important but I think it will be great to read it again. The AllThingsConsidered Forum started by Woman of the World is long gone (we continued the story over there) and it seems that the thread is missing here too.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You

Sam

Offline Velvet Revolver

• Administrator
Hi Sam.  I know that there was one period that the forum was updated and a box did not get clicked not to delete old posts.  It was discovered after a few days so it was a call on if they were restored, we would have lost all the recent posts.  It might have happened then. 

Michele

Offline Sam_So Fine

• Sniper Assassin
  • The Smart Twin!
Thank You Michele for responding.  ;)

As I said it's not important but I just remembered it and all the funny scenes we wrote. I still laugh when I think about it. It's been 11 years since I registered and I miss the days coming on here and literally spending hours going through different threads.

I hope you are doing well and it is nice to see that you're still here.  :)

Offline Velvet Revolver

• Administrator
You're welcome.

I am.  Thanks!  I hope you and your sister are also doing well.  I miss seeing everyone but message boards are pretty much history since everyone is on FB, twitter and all now.  I still check in daily.  Old habits die hard.

I wish I could use smilies....oh Sverre

Offline Sam_So Fine

• Sniper Assassin
  • The Smart Twin!
True. I am on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. Sadly Social Media is addicting.

Tabatha and I are doing good. However, she still lives 1,000 miles away from me so I dont get to see her everyday.

Offline Velvet Revolver

• Administrator
I'm glad to hear that you're both doing well.  Wow, that's quite a distance.  Good thing for social media that you can keep up with one another more easily.