Author Topic: So...  (Read 1294 times)

Offline AxlReznor

• Sniper Assassin
  • Toasted Marshmallow
I just decided to Google 'Velvet Revolver forum' to see if this place still existed. And to my surprise, it does! Hello.

Offline Velvet Revolver

• Administrator

Offline AxlReznor

• Sniper Assassin
  • Toasted Marshmallow
I'm good. :-) I was thinking that I hadn't spoken to you in ages and thought I'd see if this was still around. Unless I've spoken to you on Twitter without realising it that is. A lot's happened since I last posted here... I'm now studying for a Humanities degree in History and Creative Writing. Katy is working for a place called the Bat Conservation Trust. We went to Paris in July. And a few weeks before we went to see Duff's daughter's band play. She's an amazing frontwoman... their music isn't for everyone, but I'm pretty sure they're going to be big in the next few years.

Offline Velvet Revolver

• Administrator
I'm on Twitter but I don't think we've connected.  I see Duff occasionally interacting with you on there.  I'm glad to hear that you and Katy are both doing well.  I think I may have followed you through Google but you might not recognize me since it's my cooking blog.  I do that and sell crafts on Etsy now, plus my regular job.  Had to do something since I don't have a lot of posts here and the Gilby forum to read.  :-)

Offline born2boogie

• Sniper Assassin
  • I MISS VR
    • Poetry Forum
I just decided to Google 'Velvet Revolver forum' to see if this place still existed. And to my surprise, it does! Hello.
Hello  :smoking: