Poll

Do You Think VR Will Get Back 2gether in 2013?

Yes
2 (28.6%)
No
5 (71.4%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Author Topic: Do You Think VR Will Get Back 2gether in 2013?  (Read 3822 times)

Offline born2boogie

• Sniper Assassin
  • I MISS VR
    • Poetry Forum
Hum what do you think?

Yes Or No

Offline born2boogie

• Sniper Assassin
  • I MISS VR
    • Poetry Forum
I just voted No I can't see it happening.. their was a time when I prayed for this to happen but Slash don't need Scott as much as Scott needs him btw has anyone heard Scott's voice at the moment live it sounds as if there is a lot of echo? why is that :? but deep in my heart I know I would love to see all the guys of VR again even if its for one last time and if it happens I will do a funky dance and post it on youtube  :lol:

anyways going to see Slash n co again next year and this time I don't have to travel so far..  :)

Offline Velvet Revolver

• Administrator
You're fortunate to get to see Slash.  I wish there was a I don't know answer...some seem to want to get back...

Offline JonnyVR

• Gunslinger
  • Belfast Odyssey Arena- 8th June 2005
Ha is it sad that I have this site saved in my favourites on my browser and check it almost every day in case there's some kind of news? Even though it's pretty clear nothing ever will.

I'm pretty sure that Duff, Matt and Dave would be happy to have Scott back.  Slash, on the other hand, would not be because he is happy with Myles and those guys; constant touring, recording and a frontman who isn't a drama queen?  Slash probably doesn't want to mess up that perfect situation.

Offline born2boogie

• Sniper Assassin
  • I MISS VR
    • Poetry Forum
You're fortunate to get to see Slash.  I wish there was a I don't know answer...some seem to want to get back...
this will be I think the 4th time seeing Slash in the last 12 months.. starting think I'm a groupy  :lol:

I guess time will tell if they will get back together  :)
« Last Edit: December 28, 2012, 05:54:57 AM by born2boogie »

Offline Chili

• Sniper Assassin
There will be a new Slash & Conspirators album released in 2014 plus a tour, so no I don't think there will be any VR in 2013. I remember Slash initially mentioned that if VR got active again, he would pause his solo work and prioritize VR, but this no longer is solo work, it's a band now that he's very happy with.