Author Topic: Duff on Twitter ~  (Read 30013 times)

Offline Velvet Revolver

• Administrator
Gonna rock the 'Troub' in W. Hollywood on Thurs w/ @MikeMcCreadyPJ and his most excellent UFO cover band FLIGHT TO MARS. Benefit Crones!

'Crones' is actually spelled CROHN'S, I think...anyhow-get down to the Troob on Thursday.

Offline Velvet Revolver

• Administrator
Hey ALL SAINTS retail store. Really? Charging me for a box? Really? That made me feel like a cheap trollip(sp) somehow. Hmmm.

Offline Velvet Revolver

• Administrator
I mean, there is nothing wrong with feeling like a used-up street walker, but I like to do THAT in private.

Offline Velvet Revolver

• Administrator
New rule: Every time they bleep a word on the hip hop radio station, put in the word 'butt crack'. Its fun for the whole family.

Offline Velvet Revolver

• Administrator
Am honored 2 b playing w/ @loadedlamf @marklanegan and @officialheart 2nite for the MAP ode 2 Cantrell at Nokia. Seattle is taking over.

Offline Velvet Revolver

• Administrator
Follow @BuckleyMcKagan. He is my dog...and he is BRILLIANT!

4 those of u thinking that I will b Tweeting FOR and on on my dog's acct, you'd b mistaken. He is his own guy, with his own stuff goin on.

Offline Velvet Revolver

• Administrator
Awaiting the arrival of the great @BurkeThomas1. Loaded demos have hit somewhere in the area of 30 different tracks all in all. LAMF

Offline Velvet Revolver

• Administrator
Yo!! Happy Birthday Mr @JeffreyRouse AND @DaveNavarro. A couple of top-shelf mofo's!!

Offline Velvet Revolver

• Administrator
I bid a bittersweet adieu to my column @espn. They gave me a great space and breadthe2 write. Thanks for reading me there, you guys.

Offline Velvet Revolver

• Administrator
OK! Here it is: Loaded will be playing in Times Square on Saturday! NYC. 12:40pm. See ya there!

Offline Velvet Revolver

• Administrator
Congrats 2 my pal @Slash 4 the Hollywood star deal today! I may not be able to be there in person, but i'll be there in spirit my friend!

Offline Velvet Revolver

• Administrator
25 years of AFD! An epic experience writing and recording those songs and being that band then. It was all that we had-all that we knew

Offline Velvet Revolver

• Administrator
Happy Birthday2 my most excellent daughter Grace! Love u babe.15 years-old? What the?!! I remember the day u were born like it was yesterday

Offline Velvet Revolver

• Administrator
"@theVIPERroom: JUST ANNOUNCED:!! @DuffMcKagan @LOADEDlamf - Oct 15 & 16!!! ON SALE NOW http://www.ViperRoom.com " 1 nite will b 'Punk's Revue'.

Offline Velvet Revolver

• Administrator
 I LOVE it(not) when they paraphrase for a headline": on Status of Velvet Revolver's Lead Singer Search: It's Nowhere http://loudwire.com/duff-mckagan-velvet-revolver-lead-singer-search-nowhere/?utm_medium=twitter

Offline Velvet Revolver

• Administrator
I'm still getting so many very damn nice tweets about the book. Thank you all. Its been a bit overwhelming....even one whole year later!

Offline Velvet Revolver

• Administrator
Thanks you @theVIPERroom. For the 2 nights. Wicked and fucking EPIC! Loaded fans will own this planet one day!

Offline Velvet Revolver

• Administrator
Playing gigs is all fun and games until your truck breaks down in the desert. At least its only 95 degrees!

Offline Velvet Revolver

• Administrator
Off to London. I'm pretty damn stoked for this next 3 weeks, you guys.

Offline Velvet Revolver

• Administrator
Thank you London for that home-like welcome for 'A Punk's Revue'. Really meant a lot for us to do this here.

And.....THANKS for that 'SOLD OUT' sign outside!!!

Offline Velvet Revolver

• Administrator
Wembley tonite. Maybe catch an NFL kick-off across the street, and then do some rock. Not a bad day!

Offline Velvet Revolver

• Administrator
DUBLIN! My home away from home! We have arrived ya rockers!

Offline Velvet Revolver

• Administrator
Alright! So DUBLIN Academy!!! This will always be the place we end tours...from now on. Leaving on a high. What a night. Thank u all!!!

Offline Velvet Revolver

• Administrator

Offline Velvet Revolver

• Administrator
Happy New Year2 all of U rockers (and readers)! U have all enriched my life this year in some form or another. Be safe. Kick some ass! LAMF!