Author Topic: Actors/Actresses that you dislike  (Read 11231 times)

Offline Velvet Revolver

• Administrator

Offline vfly79

• Sniper Assassin
  • Dave's Bitchy Fan

Offline Captain Tophat

• Sniper Assassin
  • Official Stamper Out of Idiots
Scarlett Johannsen.  I have tried to like her but I just don't get her. What was Ryan Reynolds thinking when he got with that? :lol:

He was thinking DAMN SHE'S HOT!

I applaud her love of Tom Waits' music, but that ruined her for me. Look, I love his music too, but I know full and fucking well that I shouldn't be trying to cover it all.

Offline vfly79

• Sniper Assassin
  • Dave's Bitchy Fan
Haha!  John Travolta needs to hang it up. He has done some okay films but for the most part, him and his wife need to give it up. :lol:

Offline Captain Tophat

• Sniper Assassin
From Paris With Love was an AWESOME movie. Johnathan Rhys-Myers is awesome in it too. If they do more of those, I'm game.

Offline Velvet Revolver

• Administrator
Johnathan Rhys-Myers is an awesome actor.

Offline Captain Tophat

• Sniper Assassin

Offline vfly79

• Sniper Assassin
  • Dave's Bitchy Fan
I am not into Maggie Gyllenhall. I do like Jake.

Offline Captain Tophat

• Sniper Assassin
I am not into Maggie Gyllenhall. I do like Jake.

Seconded, and upped by Jake too. Fucking family can't act for shit. At least Maggie will show us the goods.

Offline vfly79

• Sniper Assassin
  • Dave's Bitchy Fan
Maybe I should rephrase that. Jake is more tolerable than Maggie, imo. :lol:

Offline vfly79

• Sniper Assassin
  • Dave's Bitchy Fan
I never realized until watching Tower Heist, that I could not stand Tea Leoni or Matthew Broderick. He ruled in Ferris Bueller. She was okay in Bad Boys. Speaking of Bad Boys, not a huge fan of Will Smith. :lol:

Offline Trist805#2

• Sniper Assassin
  • Flamin' Hot Cheeto Addict
I never realized until watching Tower Heist, that I could not stand Tea Leoni or Matthew Broderick. He ruled in Ferris Bueller. She was okay in Bad Boys. Speaking of Bad Boys, not a huge fan of Will Smith. :lol:

Yea I agree on Will Smith.  He was badass on Fresh Prince, and Bad Boys, but after that he kind of went to shit.  He does the worst movies these days.   I feel like he just needs to do a Fresh Prince movie, or something lol

Offline Captain Tophat

• Sniper Assassin
I Am Legend; I, Robot, MIB, Independence Day, Ali...Will Smith has done plenty of awesome movies that weren't Bad Boys, which, as much as I enjoy them are pretty brainless.

Offline vfly79

• Sniper Assassin
  • Dave's Bitchy Fan
I feel like I am going to get nailed to the wall on this one (which would not necessarily be a bad thing :wink:) I cannot stand Robert Downey Jr or Sean Penn. :shock:

Offline Trist805#2

• Sniper Assassin
  • Flamin' Hot Cheeto Addict
I feel like I am going to get nailed to the wall on this one (which would not necessarily be a bad thing :wink:) I cannot stand Robert Downey Jr or Sean Penn. :shock:

Robert Downey Jr. is starting to get a bit overexposed(kind of going the Johnny Depp route). But he has done some good stuff in the past to make up for it.  Iron Man one was great, didn't care for the sequel, but am looking forward to The Avengers. 

Gotta disagree about Sean Penn though.  That guy is pure bad-ass.  Plus, he was in the original Bad Boys (pre- Will Smith)!