Author Topic: Actors/Actresses that you dislike  (Read 11548 times)

Offline Velvet Revolver

• Administrator

Offline Captain Tophat

• Sniper Assassin
  • Official Stamper Out of Idiots

Offline Trist805#2

• Sniper Assassin
  • Flamin' Hot Cheeto Addict
Pauley Shore is my fuckin hero.  He's so funny...and he always gets chicks that are way out of his league.   His early movies were great...I didn't make it through that last movie "adopted" or whatever...it was just too low budget.

Also, I love me some Andy Dick...so please don't any of you badmouth him.  He is one of the greatest comedians evarrr!!

Offline Captain Tophat

• Sniper Assassin
You're kidding about Andy Dick, right? I didn't even think of him for the thread as I don't see how you can recognize him as an actor.

Offline Captain Tophat

• Sniper Assassin

Offline Trist805#2

• Sniper Assassin
You're kidding about Andy Dick, right? I didn't even think of him for the thread as I don't see how you can recognize him as an actor.

I even ordered a straight-to-video movie on OnDemand or whatever that he was recently in.  Division 3: Football's Finest.  He plays a crazy coach and just abused the players in every scene.   "Pull the tiggah(in Georgia accent)...I wan't out...Take me there.."   :lol:  He says some pretty outlandish stuff in it.

I have to wait for my landlords connection to go back up before I can watch the video VR posted...but I'm so looking forward to it!!!
« Last Edit: March 10, 2012, 08:25:07 PM by Trist805#2 »

Offline Captain Tophat

• Sniper Assassin
Helena Bonham Carter.

I love Tim Burton's movies, and I get really sick of seeing her in every one of his movies, playing the same fucking character.

Offline Trist805#2

• Sniper Assassin
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/03/09/celebrity-house-hunting-andy-dick-video_n_1334200.html

You can tell by where he lives how well his career is going.

Hahaha

"Step through my 25-year-career...and into my shed!"  :lol:  God, I love Andy.   I have a bigger bed than he does!!  I used to live in the garage, so I can relate.  OMG...his bathroom at night  :o  I heard it was actually his ex's that he was living at in their shed  :lol: :lol:

Offline vfly79

• Sniper Assassin
  • Dave's Bitchy Fan
Kevin James is annoying as well. John C. Reilly cannot make a movie without Will Ferrell in it. The only movie that was decent was Talladega Nights.

Offline Captain Tophat

• Sniper Assassin
John C. Reilly was awesome in Gangs of New York!

Kevin James I find funny sometimes, but not all the time.

David Spade should quit as well. Same with Ben Affleck.

Offline vfly79

• Sniper Assassin
  • Dave's Bitchy Fan
I watched Fast Five and realized how annoying Vin Diesel is. Paul Walker is not that great either.:no:  I cannot stand Michelle Rodriguez. All of the Bitches from Sex and The City as well.

Offline Captain Tophat

• Sniper Assassin
Paul Walker has never been a good actor, but I like the cast in the F&F movies. Vin Diesel is awesome.

Offline vfly79

• Sniper Assassin
  • Dave's Bitchy Fan
Vin Diesel looked and sounded like an ignorant monkey in Fast Five. :lol:  The ROCK is hot as hell!! :smitten: :yes:

Offline Captain Tophat

• Sniper Assassin
Hey Dwayne Johnson is the total package. He's handsome, he's ripped and he's got an amazing sense of humour. His movies, even though a lot of them kinda suck, HE'S still awesome.

I do like Vin Diesel though. He did this crappy little movie before he hit it big where he played a DEA agent whose wife gets killed. There's a scene where he wakes up in the hospital and is told about his wife, and you'd actually believe someone just found out their wife is dead; he was entirely believable. Like, I was blown away. I watched the scene a couple times in a row just because he was that powerful.

Then the rest of the movie was awful.

Here's one for the kids: Eddie Murphy. I love his stand up from the Raw days, but he hasn't done a good movie in several decades. Certainly before I was born.

Offline vfly79

• Sniper Assassin
  • Dave's Bitchy Fan
Eddie Murphy is okay. I did like Norbit and the Klumps. I did like Vin in Chronicles of Riddick. I just did not like him in the last Fast and Furious. I did like him in XXX. I still love the ROCK in Walking Tall and Faster and in the Rundown. Memorable roles.

Offline Captain Tophat

• Sniper Assassin
Those were my two favourite. I like how he totally broke away from the wrestling persona he had. He still does play a lot of muscle head roles, but he's a decent actor and, by all accounts, a decent actor, so yeah, I'm definitely a fan.

The last Eddie Murphy movie I can think of that I enjoyed was Another 48 Hours. I haven't seen Vampire In Brooklyn but it sounds like I'd like it.

Offline vfly79

• Sniper Assassin
  • Dave's Bitchy Fan
Vampire of Brooklyn has it's moments. It is good. I don't like Anne Hathaway. Every role just seems the same to me.

Offline Captain Tophat

• Sniper Assassin
Hm.

As much as I do like Johnny Depp, and I like his work with Tim Burton, a lot of his Burton characters are starting to seem the same to me. I'm excited for Dark Shadows though.

Offline Velvet Revolver

• Administrator
Thanks for the reminder to put Dark Shadows (the original) in my Netflix queue

Offline vfly79

• Sniper Assassin
  • Dave's Bitchy Fan
I have never been a Johnny Depp fan. Even when I watched 21 Jump Street as a kid, I could not stand him. I did like him in the first Nightmare in Elm Street. :lol:

Offline Trist805#2

• Sniper Assassin
I feel like Johnny Depp was cool as fuck, until about 2000...or Chocolate. His last good movie IMO was Libertine in 2005.  He has been doing a bunch of trendy shit since then.

Offline vfly79

• Sniper Assassin
  • Dave's Bitchy Fan
Not a Ben Stiller or Christina Applegate fan.

Offline Captain Tophat

• Sniper Assassin
Not a Ben Stiller or Christina Applegate fan.

Word. She was hot on Married...With Children though.

Offline vfly79

• Sniper Assassin
  • Dave's Bitchy Fan
Scarlett Johannsen.  I have tried to like her but I just don't get her. What was Ryan Reynolds thinking when he got with that? :lol: