Author Topic: Actors/Actresses that you dislike  (Read 11840 times)

Offline Velvet Revolver

• Administrator
Owen Wilson is at the top of my list. 

Offline vfly79

• Sniper Assassin
  • Dave's Bitchy Fan
Jim Carrey, Jennifer Aniston, Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt, Julia Roberts and Tom Hanks. That's it for now! Stay Tuned..... I am sure that I will think of more later!

Offline Velvet Revolver

• Administrator
I agree on Jennifer Aniston and Jim Carrey.  I'll add in Adam Sandler and Will Farrell (with the exception of Elf). 

Offline vfly79

• Sniper Assassin
  • Dave's Bitchy Fan
Mel Gibson, Winona Ryder, Richard Gere, Gwyneth Paltrow and all of the punks from the Twilight Series. :lol:

Offline Velvet Revolver

• Administrator
Oh yes...I've never seen a Twilight movie and I never will.

And the rest of the Friends cast. 

Offline vfly79

• Sniper Assassin
  • Dave's Bitchy Fan
Amen to that!! :lol: The Twilight series seems so gay. Everybody I know loves it! I don't get it at all. When you think about it, there are so many who have done shitty roles and it's hard to like them.:-\   There was a huge point of where I could not watch Ben Affleck movies. I did like Hollywoodland and the Town. Overall, I am still not a huge fan. All of the big tit-look at me- I can't act- actresses such as Megan Fox, Pamela Anderson, Paris Hilton(she has no tits), Jenny McCarthy and so on and so forth. :lol:

Offline Velvet Revolver

• Administrator
Ben Affleck is the worst!  I liked his wife, Jennifer Garner, in Alias but in movies blech. 

Offline vfly79

• Sniper Assassin
  • Dave's Bitchy Fan
Same here! I could not stand the other Jennifer that he was with. She cannot act. Even in Selina, she sucked! :lol:

Offline Velvet Revolver

• Administrator
I agree.  She's a terrible actress.  Another 2 - Vince Vaughn and Ashton Kutcher.

Offline vfly79

• Sniper Assassin
  • Dave's Bitchy Fan
Yes! I agree with those two for sure. Sandra Bullock and Minnie Driver.

Offline Velvet Revolver

• Administrator
I'll add in Matthew McConaughey and Sarah Jessica Parker

Offline vfly79

• Sniper Assassin
  • Dave's Bitchy Fan
Nice! I will add in Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes.

Offline Velvet Revolver

• Administrator
They deserve to be on the list.

Offline Trist805#2

• Sniper Assassin
  • Flamin' Hot Cheeto Addict
I agree on Angelina Jolie...she is like the female version of a "douchebag"...she is hot but it has obviously made her think she can do whatever she wants and not get any flack for it. I loved when that guy who won an Oscar made fun of that stupid pose she did, when she was presenting them the award.  Also agree on Jennifer Aniston...she needs to stop making these stupid romantic comedies as well. 

I think George Clooney is a smug asshole.  It's like he believes his own hype.  Also, not a great actor IMO. 

Offline vfly79

• Sniper Assassin
  • Dave's Bitchy Fan
When smug asshole was mentioned, Val Kilmer came to mind! I am not fond of Nicole Kidman or Cameron Diaz.

Offline Trist805#2

• Sniper Assassin
When smug asshole was mentioned, Val Kilmer came to mind! I am not fond of Nicole Kidman or Cameron Diaz.

aww, I love Val Kilmer and have his autograph!  :(  I actually think he is one of the best actors out there.  But I will give you this...he did cheat on his wife Joanne Whaley Kilmer.   I have his autograph from when they were together and she signed it too.  It was from a friend of my moms and she kind of got pissed at Val after that too!  But I still think he's one of the best actors of the 80s, 90s, and early 2000s.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2012, 06:01:36 PM by Trist805#2 »

Offline Captain Tophat

• Sniper Assassin
  • Official Stamper Out of Idiots
Fuck you Jim Carrey haters!!

I heart George Clooney too.

Anyways, how about this:

STEVE CARRELL - YOU ARE NOT FUNNY AT ALL! YOU ARE A FUCKING TOOL!

Same goes for everyone else in that crowd: Will Ferrell, Sasha Baron Cohen, Vince Vaughan etc. You're not funny, you're not clever, you're not ironic. You are losers and you are irritating, and so are the people that think you're comedic gold.

Same goes for the Godawful pseudo-indie movie crowds and all that shit. This excludes Ellen Page because she's adorable, but Jesse Eisenberg, Zac Galifinakis, Jonah Hill (especially!), Seth Rogen, Russell Brand.

Additionally, Matthew McConaughey is horrible as well.

Offline Velvet Revolver

• Administrator

Offline born2boogie

• Sniper Assassin
  • I MISS VR
    • Poetry Forum
I'm not a hater by nature but..
I can't fucking stand Russel Crow I hate his actting and him with a passion.. if Slash ever got him to act in one of his movies I don't think I could EVER bring myself to go and watch the film.

I'm  :smitten: :drooling: Twilight Fan..

Offline Captain Tophat

• Sniper Assassin
OH I agree on Russell Crowe. That said, he had a guest spot on Republic of Doyle (A show they don't broadcast in the US), which is about an ex-cop set in Newfoundland, and he was awesome in that. And A Good Year was enjoyable.

I have never seen Twilight because I know it would make me want to hurt things, but I have seen Robert Pattinson interviewed and he was actually pretty funny and personable.

And Kristen Stewart is hot.

Offline Trist805#2

• Sniper Assassin
I agree with you on Russell Crowe, but not Russell Brand...he is so charming (and hilarious in interviews)!   I think Gladiator is one of the shittiest, overrated movies ever.  But yea, I have never seen Russell Crowe in a good movie, or was he ever in a movie I cared to see.

Offline Captain Tophat

• Sniper Assassin
What in the name of good hot fuck is charming about Russell Brand? He's an arrogant prick with no respect towards anybody (Dressing up as Bin Laden after 9/11 anyone?) and he always appears to be filthy dirty, which is gross.

Offline Trist805#2

• Sniper Assassin
What in the name of good hot fuck is charming about Russell Brand? He's an arrogant prick with no respect towards anybody (Dressing up as Bin Laden after 9/11 anyone?) and he always appears to be filthy dirty, which is gross.

Get Him to The Greek was hilarious.  And Bin Laden was always filthy and dirty, too, so I guess he was pretty convincing.

Offline Captain Tophat

• Sniper Assassin
Get Him to the Greek was Jonah Hill wasn't it?

That's a double whammy of Godawfulness.

Btw Jonah Hill's father was an accountant for Guns N' Roses.

Offline Trist805#2

• Sniper Assassin
Get Him to the Greek was Jonah Hill wasn't it?

That's a double whammy of Godawfulness.

Btw Jonah Hill's father was an accountant for Guns N' Roses.

Yea they were both in it.  I agree with what you said about Johah Hill before around the Oscars...he basically plays the same character in this that he does in Moneyball.   Russell Brand was funny and pretty cool in it, had some Scott Weiland-esque moments in it for sure!!!