Author Topic: I just want to say this...  (Read 2133 times)

Offline Trist805#2

• Sniper Assassin
  • Flamin' Hot Cheeto Addict
I hope Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy wins some Oscars.  It was a great and very elaborate movie.  I hope Gary Oldman wins an Oscar for Best Actor as he as been deserving of an Oscar for very long, and he was great in this.  I also hope it wins for best music...hope it beats Trent Reznor lol...but it probably won't.  Anybody else see this great movie? 

Offline Trist805#2

• Sniper Assassin
Oh fuck, it looks like Gary Oldman is a shoe-in for best actor.  Alberto Iglesias  is nominated for best music too...AND NO TRENT REZNOR NOMINATION BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :lol:

Offline vfly79

• Sniper Assassin
  • Dave's Bitchy Fan
Watched it earlier and I actually liked it. :)  Little apprehensive, not knowing what to expect. I wasn't sure if I would like it. The Movie was a little long and I thought that I would get bored, but the pace was there, it never slowed down nor sped up. It was consistent. The storyline was good. It's definitely a movie with layers, so you have to pay serious attention to it. Otherwise, you'd be fucked! :lol: I liked Gary Oldman. Mark Strong was awesome. Tobey Jones always plays a good villain. Definitely, worth a watch!

Offline Trist805#2

• Sniper Assassin
Watched it earlier and I actually liked it. :)  Little apprehensive, not knowing what to expect. I wasn't sure if I would like it. The Movie was a little long and I thought that I would get bored, but the pace was there, it never slowed down nor sped up. It was consistent. The storyline was good. It's definitely a movie with layers, so you have to pay serious attention to it. Otherwise, you'd be fucked! :lol: I liked Gary Oldman. Mark Strong was awesome. Tobey Jones always plays a good villain. Definitely, worth a watch!

Thanks for the sympathy post  :lol:  But, yea, great movie.  Nice to know there are some people on here with taste!   Gary Oldman was robbed of an Oscar (this was his first nomination)  :roll:.   This movie is very underrated.   I look forward to watching it again.

PS I was drunk when I originally started this thread lol
« Last Edit: April 05, 2012, 11:12:45 PM by Trist805#2 »

Offline vfly79

• Sniper Assassin
  • Dave's Bitchy Fan
Sympathy post? I think not. :lol: Amazed that you started this when you were drunk. Your post made sense and I did not see any spelling errors. :lol: