Poll

Who will you be cheering for?

Patriots
Giants
Madonna

Author Topic: Super Bowl XLVI  (Read 3621 times)

Offline Velvet Revolver

• Administrator

Offline Trist805#2

• Sniper Assassin
  • Flamin' Hot Cheeto Addict
What?! We aren't supposed to just post about football in the "smile" and "frown" threads?   :lol:

hmmm.  I want to say Pats, but if History has taught me anything it is that The Giants will win.  I do like Green-Ellis though, also.   So I guess I'm sticking with the Pats.  It's almost not worth the embarrassment if they lose again so I guess I will just stay neutral.

Offline vfly79

• Sniper Assassin
  • Dave's Bitchy Fan
Not enjoying the line - up but I just about always go for the NFC. With that said, I pick New York.It's a difficult decision because I am not that much of a fan of either team. I liked the Pats when Drew Bledsoe played for them.I don't care for the Manning Brothers.I mean,look at the size of their heads! Their Mama's pussy must have been a Play-doh press!!  :rofl:

Offline Velvet Revolver

• Administrator
So am I the only one that can see the poll?

Offline Trist805#2

• Sniper Assassin
So am I the only one that can see the poll?

I can see it.  Sorry, I just didn't cast my vote yet.   Madonna playing Half-time almost makes me want to boycott the game.  :lol:  :roll: 

Offline Velvet Revolver

• Administrator
LACEY TOWNSHIP, N.J. – A New Jersey camel with an appetite for picking winning NFL teams has signaled the New York Giants will win the Super Bowl.

Princess, the star of Popcorn Park Zoo, has correctly picked the winner of five of the past six Super Bowls. She went 14 and 6 predicting regular season games this year.

The Bactrian camel’s prognostication skills flow from her love of graham crackers. Zoo general manager John Bergmann places a cracker and writes the name of the competing teams on each hand. Whichever hand Princess nibbles from is her pick.

Her only miscue in the big game was picking the Indianapolis Colts over the New Orleans Saints two years ago.

Princess, who once belonged to heiress Doris Duke, doesn’t do point spreads.

Offline vfly79

• Sniper Assassin
  • Dave's Bitchy Fan
I saw this article on MSN about some Camel in New Jersey.The Camel had picked New York to win.The owner claimed that the Camel was correct in his picks of the Superbowl for the last 5 years and only once was the Camel wrong. :lol:

Offline Velvet Revolver

• Administrator
I'm not sure if I trust animals to make the right choices...afterall that damn groundhog lies every year :P

Offline vfly79

• Sniper Assassin
  • Dave's Bitchy Fan
Yeah,that's for damn sure!! :rofl:

Offline Trist805#2

• Sniper Assassin
I'm not sure if I trust animals to make the right choices...afterall that damn groundhog lies every year :P

Those animals have better picks than me.  I don't think I've ever correctly predicted a team to win the Super Bowl  :(   That being said,  I'm picking The Pats!   :lol:

« Last Edit: February 06, 2012, 03:44:26 AM by Trist805#2 »

Offline Captain Tophat

• Sniper Assassin
  • Official Stamper Out of Idiots
It's not often, if ever before, that the Pro Bowl is more interesting than the Super Bowl, but...

Offline Trist805#2

• Sniper Assassin

Those animals have better picks than me.  I don't think I've ever correctly predicted a team to win the Super Bowl  :(   That being said,  I'm picking The Pats!   :lol:

ahhh the camel was right and I was wrong!   I feel bad for The Pats...but at least I didn't hype them up too much this time, after seeing how close The Ravens game was!   ;)  sorry for the edit in my last post I hit modify instead of quote.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2012, 03:48:01 AM by Trist805#2 »