Author Topic: Slash on Twitter ~  (Read 146390 times)

Offline Velvet Revolver

• Administrator
Billy's a great friend. But also 1 of my all time favorite gtr players/heroes. So I'm hugely honored. Iii|; )'

New Pearly Gates LP. Iii|; )' http://yfrog.com/h7a9gblnj

Offline Velvet Revolver

• Administrator
The @charliesheen roast is going to be great. Looks cool as fuck. Airs Sept 19th on @comedycentral. Iii|; )'

Offline Velvet Revolver

• Administrator
U have to see what @steveO did to his nose. Festivities air Sept 19th on @comedycentral. Iii|; )'\\

The @charliesheen roast was an fn' excellent time. Everybody was great. @miketyson was in rare form. Stoked to have been part of it. Iii|; )'

Offline Velvet Revolver

• Administrator
In my lifetime, nothing compares to the destruction, tragedy, bravery & sacrifice I witnessed on this day 10 yrs...

Offline Velvet Revolver

• Administrator
Yes, I agree, there were many large scale, horrible tragedies that have transpired in my lifetime. But I wasn't actually there for those.

Offline Velvet Revolver

• Administrator
Glad to be here in NY. Albeit for a minute. Going to make the most of it for such a quick trip. Better believe we're going to rock tomorrow! Iii|; )'

Offline Velvet Revolver

• Administrator
Slash & Eagle Rock will be releasing the DVD "Made in Stoke 24/7/11" on 11/14 for the UK/Euro version and 11/15 for the US version. The DVD chronicles Slash's first concert in his hometown of Stoke, UK at the historic Victoria Hall

Offline Velvet Revolver

• Administrator
It appears I was misinformed, the RR show tomorrow is at the Best Buy Theater. Doors at 7pm. Iii|; )'

Offline Velvet Revolver

• Administrator
Just hung out w/Eddie Webb on @rock_nights he is such a great fn' guy. His whole crew is fn' cool. #rock&rollstilllives# Iii|; )'

Really great bunch of people getting together for the gig tomorrow supporting Road Recovery. Awesome cause. Iii|; )'

There should be a contest for how acurately one can text in a NYC cab. Iii|; )'

I intended to write "accurately" w/2 C's. But the potholes fucked me up. Iii|; )'

Offline Velvet Revolver

• Administrator
Thanks to all the musicians who contributed to the Road Recovery benefit tonight. & thanks to all the fans who came & supported the cause. Cheers! Iii|; )'

Offline Velvet Revolver

• Administrator
Few things suck as bad as going to sleep at 3:30am, then having to get up at 5am. Generally speaking. Iiii|: |'

Offline Limberly

And here is the "awww" response from Perla...

@Slash what sucks more is falling asleep next to u and waking up without u there.... Love u boo. Safe travels!

Offline Velvet Revolver

• Administrator
En route to the new Guitar Center in Epsom. Maybe pick up some picks. Iii|; )'

Just finished signing session at @guitarguitarUK. Everybody was great. Didn't even realize it was 3 hrs. Iii|; )'

Offline Velvet Revolver

• Administrator
Ha! Funny how stuff gets exaggerated on Twitter. No one threw anything at me. Just a prat w/a face full of mashed potatoes. Iii|; )'

Offline Velvet Revolver

• Administrator
Fn' awesome time in London. Pre-pro resumes next week. Doing some recording in Oct. Good times! Iii|; )'

Offline Velvet Revolver

• Administrator
Watched "Bridesmaids" for the 2nd time on the way back to LA. Even better the 2nd time. Easily best comedy of the year. Iii|; )'

"Due date" is a close 2nd. Which I also saw twice. Iii|; )'

Offline Velvet Revolver

• Administrator
I forgot, "Horrible bosses" was pretty fn' funny too! Iii|; )'

Offline Velvet Revolver

• Administrator
Listening to new Megadeth, fn' awesome! Iii|; )'

Its called TH1RT3EN, fyi. Iii|; )'
« Last Edit: September 17, 2011, 03:44:18 PM by Velvet Revolver »

Offline Velvet Revolver

• Administrator
Truth be told, not knowing who he was, I thought he shot his wad on the floor. Until I realized it was mashed potatoes oozing all over the place. Iii|; )'

Offline Velvet Revolver

• Administrator
Duff & Gilby just came by & played a little poker. But Samantha kicked all our asses. Iii|; )'

Offline Velvet Revolver

• Administrator
I'm going to petition Crazy Glue to stop ripping us off w/glue that dries out within 48 fn' hrs. Fn' sick of it. Iii|; P

Offline Velvet Revolver

• Administrator
Man, its so cool to have too much material. But it all sounds really good. Definitely no dbl record though. Iii|; )'

Offline Velvet Revolver

• Administrator
Jim Survis is in the house. Literally, he's across the hall. He'll perform the massive task of unloading all our gear & setting us up today. Iii|; )'

"@NatGeo: Photo of the Day: Sharks, Bahamas http://on.natgeo.com/qEPZNg #pod #photography" amazing pic! Iii|; )'

Offline Velvet Revolver

• Administrator
Anthrax has a new cd out, #Worshipmusic. Check it out! http://bit.ly/WorshipMusic-iTunes iii|; )'

Offline Trist805#2

• Sniper Assassin
  • Flamin' Hot Cheeto Addict
Anthrax has a new cd out, #Worshipmusic. Check it out! http://bit.ly/WorshipMusic-iTunes iii|; )'

That CD is great.  I liked it a lot.