Author Topic: Duff McKagan and Wife Strip Down for Anti-Fur PETA Ad  (Read 5957 times)

Offline Velvet Revolver

• Administrator
A hard rocker and his beautiful wife stripping down for a photo isn't exactly a rare occurrence, but it's still uncommon when the musician and model in question are doing it to for charity.

Bassist Duff McKagan, of Guns N' Roses and Velvet Revolver fame, recently disrobed alongside his wife, Susan Holmes McKagan, as part of PETA's "Ink, Not Mink" anti-fur campaign. The stars of E!'s 'Married to Rock' joined fellow musicians Dave Navarro, Tommy Lee and Linkin Park's Chester Bennington in the tattoo-heavy series.

"I think we should know better than that," Susan told PETA. "Whether you're a designer or a celebrity, or a stylist, a photographer, I think everyone should share responsibility in bringing more awareness that, hey, [fur's] not necessary, it's out of fashion, it's completely immoral to the animals."
« Last Edit: December 13, 2010, 05:03:54 PM by Velvet Revolver »

Offline maxxoccupancy

• Sniper Assassin
  • VF::fav::band
    • New Hampshire Liberty Alliance
What?!  Where do they think leather pants, leather hats, leather shoes and belts come from?  How could we get our double cheeseburger from McWendy King without beating animals to death.  I mean, come on.

If God wanted us to wear synthetics and eat vegan, he wouldn't have made the cow so damned tasty. (sorry, God... sorry)

Offline Agos_VR

• Sniper Assassin
  • "A sonic trip to where -- I don't know"
CHEAT! he's wearing pants!  :lol:

Offline Ezikiel

• Sniper Assassin
  • Tyrant
for all you know he thought he was doing it for PETA..aka People For Eating Tasty Animals.

Offline mickslogun

• Sniper Assassin
    • Smoke Screens
What?!  Where do they think leather pants, leather hats, leather shoes and belts come from?  How could we get our double cheeseburger from McWendy King without beating animals to death.  I mean, come on.

If God wanted us to wear synthetics and eat vegan, he wouldn't have made the cow so damned tasty. (sorry, God... sorry)

Leather comes from an animal we kill to eat. The treatment of animals killed for fur is much worse, far more inhumane, skinned alive for instance, and they lose their life only so we can have a fashion accessory.

Offline Sammy_dirty_little_thing

• Sniper Assassin
  • Hi, My Name is Samantha
    • Sammy's Myspace Site
If this photo doesn't stop people killing for fur, i'm not sure what will

Susan looks absolutely amazing (and of Duff too!)

Offline velvet angel

• Sniper Assassin
great job for duff and his gorgeous wife haha yeah well i so agree cause im vegan, i dont like thought of skins being removed from our furry friends... and in general, i recon killing animals for meaningless purposes such as fur for clothing isnt really needed as non animal related leather is an alternative

Offline Captain Tophat

• Sniper Assassin
  • Official Stamper Out of Idiots
Good for them, though I don't support PETA.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2011, 12:42:44 PM by Captain Tophat »