Author Topic: Bring Scott Back!!!  (Read 5179 times)

Offline blue575

• Pea Gun Newbie
Alright, been lurking for a year or so.  Gotta get this out.

BRING SCOTT BACK!!!!!!!

The band just sounded great with him.  Can't see anyone else with VR that could beat VR with Scott.

Anyways...........

Offline Just_Me

• Staff
I'd love to see it but it's not going to happen, not for a long time at least considering STP are about to release an album.

Offline bknouse86

• Target Practice

Offline maxxoccupancy

• Sniper Assassin
  • VF::fav::band
    • New Hampshire Liberty Alliance
Motion to bring back Scott.  On the question to bring Scott back into the band, any discussion by members of the committee?

Offline born2boogie

• Sniper Assassin
  • I MISS VR
    • Poetry Forum
I wish Scott Would come back.. but I can't see it happening..  :no:
when I watch youtube now he is back with STP its not the same for me
but hoping to see STP live when they come to the UK  :)
« Last Edit: April 09, 2010, 01:03:21 PM by born2boogie »

Offline blue575

• Pea Gun Newbie
STP is OK.  I'll always see them as the "Plush" band though.  Good tune, but the PJ copy is obvious.  Vatican was good.

There was some magic between Scott and the GnR fellas that just worked.  Only ACDC pulled off the new singer thing, and really, only with Black and Black.

We can only hope........

Offline Small Choking Hazard

• Target Practice
STP is OK.  I'll always see them as the "Plush" band though.  Good tune, but the PJ copy is obvious. 

You. I don't like you. STP is not a "plush" band...And if you are still harping on the PJ "copying" shit, then you obviously haven't listened to anything by them since 1993.

Offline blue575

• Pea Gun Newbie
Well, maybe I mis-spoke.  Totally did.  First impressions and all that. Heard Plush, dug it, but wrote it off.  They came on my radar again with Vatican.  Really dig that album.  Then they fell off my radar again.

Anyways, Slash and the gang hit gold with Scott.  Hope they can patch things up.

Offline DocLovett

• Gunslinger
  • booze and pills and powders...
    • Mojo Gurus
Hey Slash, I have a great idea!!! I think you should get that guy who shit all over you and nearly drove you insane to be your singer again...'cause I can't imagine anyone else doing the job, and since I've only heard a couple songs by that other band he was in, you know, the one that sold WAY more records than you guys did together, they can't possibly do well...so please, patch thengs up with him, for my sake, and put out a new album and tour like crazy...for me? Please?

Offline Agos_VR

• Sniper Assassin
  • "A sonic trip to where -- I don't know"
Come baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!!!!

Don't asking for something permanent or main priority ;)

Offline Sweet Dreams

• Gunslinger
I'd love to see it but it's not going to happen, not for a long time at least considering STP are about to release an album.

+1

Offline Melody

• Sniper Assassin
  • EStonian...
Damn i want Scotty back also... :) :(

Offline andys revolver

• Pea Gun Newbie
  • NEEEXT !!!
Hell yeah !!! I won't accept anyone other than him.

:(

Offline libvrtad

• Straight Shooter
Wish both STP and VR were possible coz it cant be the same melodically or lyrically or presence-wise without Scott and the megaphone up high in VR :)

Offline andys revolver

• Pea Gun Newbie
  • NEEEXT !!!
Yeah... I dont think I would ever go to another VR gig if Miles were on the vocals.

I reject that idea so much...