Author Topic: Tracklisting and release date for new STP album revealed  (Read 3595 times)

Offline JonnyVR

• Gunslinger
  • Belfast Odyssey Arena- 8th June 2005
Cool song names!  :) and those are awesome comments on how it sounds! Very very very excited!

Offline libvrtad

• Straight Shooter
Can't Bloody Wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Offline Agos_VR

• Sniper Assassin
  • "A sonic trip to where -- I don't know"
In case someone missed it, the album is titled "Stone Temple Pilots" and will be released on May 25th. Next Rolling Stone number will preview the album.

Offline libvrtad

• Straight Shooter
« Last Edit: March 03, 2010, 06:16:41 AM by libvrtad »

Offline Just_Me

• Staff
In case someone missed it, the album is titled "Stone Temple Pilots" and will be released on May 25th. Next Rolling Stone number will preview the album.
Any word on a European release date?

I'd guess either the 24th or 31st (albums come out on a Monday here). But that's assuming they do both at the same time.

Offline Agos_VR

• Sniper Assassin

I'd guess either the 24th or 31st (albums come out on a Monday here). But that's assuming they do both at the same time.

I don't know, I haven't read about it anywhere yet. Guess when we're closer to the date the details will start to surface.

Offline Agos_VR

• Sniper Assassin

Seems it's going to be the same day

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Stone-Temple-Pilots/dp/B003CLAMYS/ref=sr_1_14?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=1268936923&sr=1-14

http://www.play.com/Music/CD/4-/13952804/Stone-Temple-Pilots/Product.html