Author Topic: Perla continues search for missing brother  (Read 5115 times)

Offline Limberly

Perla will appear on the October 23rd E! Special "Psychic Hollywood: Search for the Truth" to assist in their ongoing search for her brother.

From her Twitter:

just wrapped "psychic hollywood search for the truth" it was about my brother, very emotional and heavy now im drinkin champagne #fb

shooting E! "Psychic Hollywood" tomorrow. its about my brother Ivan thats been missing since 2001
6:07 PM Sep 13th from mobile web

From Slash Online:

Dear Friends:

My brother Ivan Pablo Alvarez has been missing since December of 2001.
He was last seen in Hollywood, California.

Slash and I have hired Orange County private investigator David Mancini of Mancini & Associates to conduct the investigation into his disappearance.

If you have any information about his disappearance or whereabouts, please forward it to: david@manciniandassociates.com or searchforivan@yahoo.com.

Thank you.

HT: 5'9"
WT:180
EYES: Brown
DOB: 7-27-64

Additional information:
He also goes by the name Angel Padilla.
He wears a gold chain with a gold medal bearing an Indian head.

Thanks to FunkyMonkey at HTGTH

Offline ouncie

• Gunslinger
It seems to me that Perla should divulge more info surrounding the disappearance of her brother. That might help in the search. In any event I hope she finds him or at least finds out what happened to him. Perla and her family deserve closure.

Offline Rock_Fan

• Gunslinger
I really hope that she finds him!!

Offline Agos_VR

• Sniper Assassin
  • "A sonic trip to where -- I don't know"
Not knowing must be one of the worst sensations, I really hope it works out in something good for her and her family.

Offline CrazyTrain

• Pea Gun Newbie
i'm really sorry for that and i'm really hope she find him the first possible...and without problem...if i could do something, i will

Offline NIKITA

• Pea Gun Newbie
I didn't know this. I hope he's ok and appears soon safe and good

so many problems in this world.. it gets really tough sometimes

Offline Sweet Dreams

• Gunslinger
Perla posted on her Twitter page last week that she has found out her brother is dead. She is still searching for his body.

Offline cousin it

• Sniper Assassin
  • drunk, and disorderly
I hope that she finds her brother.

I find the fraudulent scum that claim psychic abilities, and that take advantage of people's vulnerabilities disgusting.