Author Topic: Mary Weiland to release a book about Scott  (Read 8031 times)

Offline MightyJoeBrett

• Gunslinger
  • www.stonetemplepilots.com
http://www.harpercollins.com/books/9780061719158/Fall_to_Pieces/index.aspx

Should be interesting.  I see Scott's book sales possibly taking a hit because of it since Mary's hatchet job will come out first.

Offline AxlReznor

• Sniper Assassin
  • Toasted Marshmallow
How come I see this being even more bitter and one-sided than Mick Wall's "I haven't written about how much I hate Axl Rose in the last couple of months" Axl biography?

Offline Trist805#2

• Sniper Assassin
  • Flamin' Hot Cheeto Addict
I guess Mary needs some money now that Weiland isn't there to pay for everything.

Offline Velvet Revolver

• Administrator
This definitely could be an interesting read.  I think I'll check it out.

Offline kathyb76/UK

• Sniper Assassin
  • Dreaming of Revelry
I'll probably check this out too...I hope its not all Scott bashing. 

It'll be interesting to see what she has to say.

Offline X?X

• Sniper Assassin
it was mary that punched scott out and caused him to lose a tooth not so long ago....

Offline SnakeEyes

• Sniper Assassin
Pathetic.... I hate people who write books about their ex's and roll in the profits for themselves.

Offline VR_Rock

• Sniper Assassin
We'll it's certainly a creative way to fund her drug habbit.

Anyone else not find it a tad weird to write a book about their ex?...   :?

Offline Trist805#2

• Sniper Assassin
  • Flamin' Hot Cheeto Addict
Wow it is even gonna be called "fall to pieces" and is gonna be released on Scott's B-day.   :shock: :roll:   The title of the book should actually be "Sour Girl", or "Hollywood Bitch."   ;)

Offline let_it_fede

• Gunslinger
  • i was born the same day of slash!
    • www.myspace.com/let_it_fede
it'll be interesting to read, but i think that i'll find another way for read it!

Offline born2boogie

• Sniper Assassin
  • I MISS VR
    • Poetry Forum
Wow it is even gonna be called "fall to pieces" and is gonna be released on Scott's B-day.   :shock: :roll:   The title of the book should actually be "Sour Girl", or "Hollywood Bitch."   ;)

^ ^ I shouldnít laugh but that was funny..  :lol:

I think she should have the right to have her say.. her point of view on her life and how things where for her.. as Scott has done it many times..  so why not her? most of.. if not all songs link back to her in some way.. I say let her get it off her chest just hope that they remember its not themselves they have to think about itís the kids.. 

I think its mean to release her book on his b-day but he did it with his 2 solo album so I guess it just tit for tat..(I find them both as bad as each other)  Iím sure it will have lots of happy times of when they where together as well as the dark times.. and hopefully her more about her life and how this life style has effected her and her family.. but hey its just my point of view..

I think I will read this  ;)

Offline Agos_VR

• Sniper Assassin
  • "A sonic trip to where -- I don't know"
You can write a book if you want, but you shouldn't call it "Fall to pieces", I mean, write a book about you, your truth of the story, but "don't use Scott", yes it's true, it's what the book is about but still... use WEILAND... or release it on his bday... I think it's too much bashing before read the book, which shouldn't be like that, not good for the sales... Because I don't know what's inside that writing, but all these hints are giving me a wrong vision (maybe)... I wanna believe she knows what's she's doing, she got kids with that man, those kids will grown up... and they'll read it, a book it's not like a song...

Offline vfly79

• Sniper Assassin
  • Dave's Bitchy Fan
I am interested in the book.I guess it would depend on which "Mary" remembers what and when it happened.It should be a good read. :lol:

Offline andys revolver

• Pea Gun Newbie
  • NEEEXT !!!
Am I the only one who sees this as a totally backstabbing act???

I'd hate that somebody publishes my biography. Who would know better than me about my OWN life and feelings?

This is why nobody should leave their boyfriend or get divorced from their husband... there's a huge amount of private information that they are ready to spread around 

:?

Offline KaniSS

• Gunslinger
  • "Yow E, did you tell Sloan I said waddup"
When is Scott's book coming out?

Offline Agos_VR

• Sniper Assassin
  • "A sonic trip to where -- I don't know"

Last date given, May 17 but doubt it. The book has been pushed back several times, STP will be touring by that date, the book won't see the light until STP stop a bit so Scott can promote it properly

Offline KaniSS

• Gunslinger
  • "Yow E, did you tell Sloan I said waddup"

Last date given, May 17 but doubt it. The book has been pushed back several times, STP will be touring by that date, the book won't see the light until STP stop a bit so Scott can promote it properly

Thanks mate, I will eagerly await it :)

Offline Sammy_dirty_little_thing

• Sniper Assassin
  • Hi, My Name is Samantha
    • Sammy's Myspace Site
Definatly an amazing read, at first I just knew Mary as being the wife of Scott, but after reading this book, I've really learnt alot more about her as a person, especially as far as Addiction and Mental Illness are concerned, and how Scott was her everything, there was points where I came close to tears reading this book, especially when Mary was due to give birth any second, but Scott was elsewhere doing something else, that was heartbreaking to read, I can't imagine how she really felt. (because being a regular book reader, I know that alot of editing takes place and details get taken out)

Offline kathyb76/UK

• Sniper Assassin
  • Dreaming of Revelry
I read this book a while ago and was a bit disappointed in it, I didn't find it interesting for the most part.

Yes, it sounds like Scott was an absolute kn0b but I find it REALLY hard to believe that her Halo never slipped. 

Battling with mental illness must be hard enough, add into that drugs and you've got a car crash waiting to happen.  Her 'little girl lost' account didn't really wash with me.

I didn't feel it was a majorly truthful book.

Offline federer

• Pea Gun Newbie
« Last Edit: October 15, 2012, 01:03:31 AM by federer »