Author Topic: Velvet Revolver's next album cover  (Read 4552 times)

Offline badisabella

• Pea Gun Newbie
It should definitely be something eye-grabbing like the Boned Up The Crack album cover.  Check these out.  It's the first one.  Awesome - and truly metal.  Vel Revolver need a strong image like this.

http://www.musicradar.com/news/guitars/the-worst-album-covers-ever-1-heavy-metal-207047

Offline Scaramouche

• Pea Gun Newbie
Haha :lol: But really, I like the Cinderelle album cover in some way... :p

Offline tomass74

• Sniper Assassin
  • http://www.myspace.com/wasted_talent69
    • Wasted Talent

Me too.. It makes me feel very nostalgic...  I was like 12 when I bought that and I thought they all looked cool as hell at the time hahah.. Cinderella atre one of the few of those bands that I still listen to today.. They really had some great blues rooted rock music.  Tom Keifer is very talented and it was pretty much a one man show.. He is great at guitar and does alot of slide.. I actually just bought their live DVD last week and it was awesome..

Offline Scaramouche

• Pea Gun Newbie

Me too.. It makes me feel very nostalgic...  I was like 12 when I bought that and I thought they all looked cool as hell at the time hahah.. Cinderella atre one of the few of those bands that I still listen to today.. They really had some great blues rooted rock music.  Tom Keifer is very talented and it was pretty much a one man show.. He is great at guitar and does alot of slide.. I actually just bought their live DVD last week and it was awesome..

Ah, cool! I have not listened much to Cinderella though.. Maybe I should check them out..

Offline tomass74

• Sniper Assassin
  • http://www.myspace.com/wasted_talent69
    • Wasted Talent

Ah, cool! I have not listened much to Cinderella though.. Maybe I should check them out..

I recommend the Cinderella Gold compilation.... It's two CD's of their best songs...

Offline badisabella

• Pea Gun Newbie
Seriously, though, you can't beat that Boned cover.  Cracks me up.

Offline MooseHead

• Gunslinger
God that takes me back. I had one of the Manowar tapes. Not sure which one but as you can tell I have an excuse. I also had Vinnie Vincent's "Invasion", and Cinderella's Night Songs.

I believe though the Metal Skool album is throw back to Poison's "Look What the Cat Dragged In"? Metal Skool ( Steel Panther ) are a 80's glam metal cover band.

The Panzer album cracks me up. The guy with the goggley eye and given the tumbs up is halarious. I don't know weither to laugh

And I gotta give it to the St. Mary's first graders, they quite talented ;). That Battle Axe album cover is awesome!

Thanks for the laugh guys,

MH