Author Topic: six nations rugby 2009  (Read 3826 times)

Offline let_it_fede

• Gunslinger
  • i was born the same day of slash!
    • www.myspace.com/let_it_fede
hey any rugby fan out there?

here's the first day's results

England - Italy 36 - 11
Ireland - France 30 - 21
Scotland - Wales 13 - 26

second day

France - Scotland     saturday 14th february h 16  (15 pm for the uk)
Wales - England       saturday 14th february  h 18:30 (17:30 for the uk)
Italy - Ireland           sunday 15th february h 15:30 (14:30 for the uk)

Offline Mr Joshua

• Gunslinger
  • Rock n Roll Baby
Yes, England to get stuffed by Wales next week and Wales to win the 6 Nations.........i am English and a realist by the way, and i also saw how shocking the England team were against the Italians so im not expecting miracles :lol:

Offline let_it_fede

• Gunslinger
yes man you're right! Italy definitely sucks against England! put mauro bergamasco at scrum half it's like have a knife for cut a tree!  :lol:
and i think that wales is gonna win again, it' s a complete team. and i'll see it in rome on march 14th!
anyway Italy got just a match that can win, against scotland, hoping that mauro bergamasco will play openside flanker as he aleays done!  :lol:

Offline let_it_fede

• Gunslinger
nothing left to say, italy litteraly sucks in the second half! ireland did also some mistakes but got real good players  :)

results:

ITALY - IRELAND 9 - 38
WALES - ENGLAND 23 - 15
FRANCE - SCOTLAND 22 - 13

third day

27th february
FRANCE - WALES H 21:00 (h 20:00 for the uk)
28th february
SCOTLAND - ITALY H 15:00
IRELAND - ENGLAND H 17:30

Offline Mr Joshua

• Gunslinger
  • Rock n Roll Baby
It was a shame for Italy as i thought first half they played well, but they didnt have a good second half, they started very slowly and paid the price. As for England, they played better than i thought they would but too much ill discipline cost them in the end.

Good to see Griffen back at scrum half instead of poor old Mauro Bergamasco, and good to see him back in the pack where he belongs...........not sure what Mallett was thinking when he put him at scrum half against England!!

Offline let_it_fede

• Gunslinger
england is never so easy to say how the match will end.

about italy: well mallet says that was Mauro that says that he wanted to try in that role, but in a week you can't make a flanker a decent scrum half.