Author Topic: Smoke Screens  (Read 4178 times)

Offline mickslogun

• Sniper Assassin
    • Smoke Screens
Here's my site www.smokescreens.org it's an accompaniment to my book. It has a form (www.smokescreens.org/forum) and if anyone really likes it, there's a myspace too www.myspace.com/smoke_screens

And before anyone gets on their soapbox, i've heard it all before so unless it's truly original pleeeease don't go say what you're going to say

Offline Captain Tophat

• Sniper Assassin
  • Official Stamper Out of Idiots
^Cool. It's an interesting subject I've covered before for various projects.

Well done!

Offline mickslogun

• Sniper Assassin
    • Smoke Screens
^Cool. It's an interesting subject I've covered before for various projects.

Well done!

Hey thanks, i was a little apprehensive about reading the replies but thanks.
What stuff did you cover for the projects? I'd be really interested in discussing that

Offline Captain Tophat

• Sniper Assassin
  • Official Stamper Out of Idiots
Well I didn't read through your entire site, but from what I saw it looks like it could be related to what I've done. I've done various debates, specifically in english classes, law classes and I think I did one a few years back in a social science class. Basically, I've argued for and against the use of tobacco and marijuana.

I've got a cheap, free webpage I had made for a project around here somewhere, I'll find it later tonight if I can, but the points I argued were that certain things are sensationalized by different groups and media, perhaps skewing the truth about certain products from the public.

Offline SnakeEyes

• Sniper Assassin
Thanks for the link, it's some issues I've covered before in various subjects so I'll be interested to have a read later.

Offline mickslogun

• Sniper Assassin
    • Smoke Screens
Just a little add-on to let everyone know the book is now for sale and the forum is picking up for anyone who finds the content interesting or wants to debate it