Author Topic: Rafael Nadal vs Roger Federer  (Read 4049 times)

Offline Iceberg Slim

• Gunslinger
  • The Earth is full-Go home!
Who watched it?

Greatest tennis match ever! Orgasmic.

Offline _

• Sniper Assassin
it was an awesome match, shame about some of the idiots in the crowd who couldn't keep their mouths shut during play.

Offline Captain Tophat

• Sniper Assassin
  • Official Stamper Out of Idiots
Fuuuuuuuucking intense. It's nice to see Federer get his ass kicked every once in a while. Hate to say it, but it's true.

Offline Human_Tripod

• Sniper Assassin
  • AUS
well yeh especially considering hes won the last 5 wimbeldon titles in a row, as much as i love roger cos he is one of the best players ive ever seen, i also had a great liking for nadal and am glad he won something other than the french open lol

Offline snakepipero

• Sniper Assassin
Nadal is the fuckin' king!!!   Ole!!!  :lol:

Offline bijan

• Sniper Assassin
  • Thrashin's My Business And Business Is Good!
I would have liked Federer to win. Whats the fun in matching a record after all that effort.  :?

Apart from that, Nadal definatly deserved to win and played an outsanding game. The standards are getting so high now in tennis proved by the final and the girls final when laura robson won.

Offline SnakeEyes

• Sniper Assassin
I'm reeeeeally late here but yeah, that was the greatest game I've ever seen. Andy Murray actually just beat Nadal a couple of days ago which is interesting since when they played at Wimbledon there was fuck all chance of Murray winning really.

Offline _

• Sniper Assassin
haha yeah, and then murray got his ass handed to him federer