Author Topic: The Incredible Hulk  (Read 4380 times)

Offline JonnyVR

• Gunslinger
  • Belfast Odyssey Arena- 8th June 2005
Just home from seeing this, not as bad as the first one but the acting was shocking and it took a while for it to begin  :?

BUT the one thing I want to ask anyone who has seen it is this- during that scene where Bruce Banner is with Samuel Sterns (Mr. Blue), did any of you think Edward Norton looked EXACTLY like Scott Weiland?  :lol: :lol:

My mate didn't think so but he so did :D

Offline AxlReznor

• Sniper Assassin
  • Toasted Marshmallow
To this day I don't understand why the first Hulk movie was so hated.  It actually had a very interesting storyline, some emotional performances, and focused more on characterisation than action.  I admired Ang Lee for daring to take it in a different direction to most other comic book movies - because The Hulk was never your typical superhero, the movie shouldn't be the typical superhero movie.

I haven't seen the new one yet, but I've heard it's a lot more generic and action-based.  I'll probably see it someday... was going to see it yesterday, but we realised Iron Man was still showing and we should probably see that one first.  Apparently Iron Man shows up in a scene in The Incredible Hulk.

Offline JonnyVR

• Gunslinger
Apparently Iron Man shows up in a scene in The Incredible Hulk.

Yeah he randomly appears in the last few minutes and hints about The Avengers movie thats due out in 2011.  Theres also a reference to Captain America in The Incredible Hulk too, just so you know  ;)

Offline The Action Girls

• Sniper Assassin
  • So I Quit
I didn't get the Captain America hint. Anyways, great great movie only made possible by the Incredible Edward Norton, greatest actor of our time. I HATED the Ang Lee version of Hulk, the one starring Eric Bana. The only thing I liked about the 2003 film was Jennifer Connelly. She's a better actress than Liv Tyler. Ever since I saw "One Night At McCool's" (great movie btw), I always find Liv Tyler's acting as mediocre.

Offline JonnyVR

• Gunslinger
I didn't get the Captain America hint.

It was ages since I saw the movie but it was something about a supersoldier developed during the 2nd world war or something.

Offline StaticSeth

• Sniper Assassin
    • My blog: Wow, you're tall.
i was glad to see the "bonus" scene (with tony stark) happened before the credits. i understand the concept of sticking the scene after them, but a lot of movies are doing that and it's frustrating.