Author Topic: NEED 2 TICKETS FOR TONIGHT'S CAMP FREDDY SHOW! (5/15)  (Read 4152 times)

Offline erguevous

• Pea Gun Newbie
Let me know if you have extras, thanks!

Offline cc4sc

• Gunslinger
Tonight should be a great gig.  It wouldn't surprise me at all if any of the Metallica guys make an appearence since they are in town. Too bad I won't be going....

Offline Peebs

• Sniper Assassin
  • 5/17/08 Columbus OH!
No they didn't.
Jerry Cantrell and Mike Inez, Chad Smith, Duffy, Budgie from Siouxie and the Banshees, Terry Nunn (who is BEAUTIFUL), Corey Taylor (who KILLED Them Bones then joined us in the pitt to watch the rest of the show from the floor and gave my friend his bottle of water) and the guys from Cypress Hill.

I have the set list in my suitcase somewhere  :P

It was AWESOME...hot sweaty and rockin!
And it was great to see old friends.  :)

Offline Chefmb

• Pea Gun Newbie
Peebs,

Didn't know you were there....too bad we could of finally met. Can't forget Corey Parks from Nashville Pussy kicking ass singing Bad Reputation and Vivian Campbell from Def Leppard. Not sure if you noticed Paul Cook from the Sex Pistols playing tamborine on I Wanna Be Your Dog. He was out front with Ross Halfin after the show and one of my not so bright friends asks to have a picture with him and he says "sure this guy can take a pretty good picture" and hands the camera to Halfin to take the picture. He was pretty embarassed after I explained the situation to him. I was laughing my ass off. They were both really cool about it. Can't wait until this week.

Mike

Offline Peebs

• Sniper Assassin
  • 5/17/08 Columbus OH!
Yes I was there!  :) I was right in front of Dave showing the West how it's done in the East ;)

Then we left on Friday for Ohio for Rock on the Range.

http://flickr.com/photos/theamazingpeebs/2504137360/

Here's one photo. I'm still uploading and resizing but after 5 action packed days I'm bleary eyed!
« Last Edit: May 18, 2008, 06:28:56 PM by Peebs »