Author Topic: DAVE HERE CHECKING IN AGAIN  (Read 29487 times)

Offline Loudlove

• Straight Shooter
Hey Dave  :wave:

Thanks for the update! and big congrats on the wedding!!  good to hear everythings well!! :headbanger:
It's so awesome how you come on here and post for us! much appreciated indeed!

You take much care now and say hello to the rest of the band for me!!  8)

:smitten:

Offline velvet angel

• Sniper Assassin
hey there Dave thanks for the update. Glad your wedding went well & duffs birthday party sounded cool 8) i will catch you & VR later :D
xoxox

Offline .Vans™

• Sniper Assassin
  • Love Duff McKagan
    • My Myspace cause I am better than you.
Hiya Dave!  :wave:
Great that you took time out to come a post messages to your bessoted fans!  :P

Offline Cynebearn

• Pea Gun Newbie
a party, cool dude.  and that izzy came really ruled. I hope the new album is gonna be jjust as good as the last one. and if it is I know ill buy it. in Norway its legal to download albums, films etc etc. but out of respect for the band ill buy the album instead of downloading it.

Cynebearn

Offline slashizmyhero

• Pea Gun Newbie
That is so cool that Dave cares sooo much abought us....Dave is awesome

Offline Super S

• Pea Gun Newbie
    • http://www.myspace.com/20559987

Offline Rebel Yell

• Pea Gun Newbie
    • Billy Idol Unofficial
Heah Dave, your brillent and well all i can say is "WOOOOOOO DAAAAVE" :headbanger:  
p.s love the guitar shape :P

Offline Paddy

• Pea Gun Newbie
Dave! Loved the gig last night, I was part of the 6/7 mad screaming guys to your right infront of the big amps! You handed my mate a pick! Before the gig i was unsure about ya, I didn't know alot about you, but now!! Wow your such a cool guy, you compliment slash soo well< you have soo much talent for picking up the rythm. i really wanna buy a fernandes revelle now (which i understand you use)

Keep on Rockin and Rollin'!!!

Offline Super L

• Pea Gun Newbie
Why hellooooooo Dave :wave: !!!
Wow, i think its TOTALLY sweet that you care so much about your fans, and you post here!!! I should first of all say, that I think you are the ultimate koolness, so cool in fact that my friend Super S and I have started calling you "The Kush" :lol: ....Kind of lame i know, but you just totally reak koolness, so yeah....
I think that you're a truly amazing guy, and guitar player, and that you're incredibly down to earth!!! You guys played a show in toronto november 22, and you guys were late because of all this border shit, and i was scared the night was gonna turn out to be a total shitter  :cry: ......BUT HELLLL NO!!!! you guys were fukkin amazing, and wowowowow!!! I was blown away!! that was THE best night of my life, and I wanted to thankyou for putting on a fukkin AMAZING show :headbanger: !!! I think you're TOTALLY cute, and sooo sweet, and that you're a kick ass guitar player!!! And i LOVE your guitar, it so totally owns ass :P !!!
Thanyou for saving ROck N' Roll, and being part of a fukkin revolution!!! Your totally kick ass you awesome lil mofo you :wink: !!! Keep on Rockin in the free world Kush :headbanger: !!!
:smitten:

Offline Inter-Flow

• Pea Gun Newbie
Thanks for the update on everything.

ROCK ON!

Offline RocketQueen85

• Sniper Assassin
Aw thats really cool..its good to know that the album is coming along well and there is going to be a video made soon.....Cheers Rock on!! :D

Offline mrlee

• Straight Shooter
Dave rocks, hes got so much energy on stage.

Offline Negative Creep

• Sniper Assassin
  • Spay Yourself.

Offline velvet angel

• Sniper Assassin
oh i realised i just came here before lol. my memory, oh dear. well anyway i suppose your reading now so its a good thing. be sure i sent you a xmas wish in your comments thred. take care  8)
« Last Edit: December 24, 2005, 02:46:37 AM by velvet angel »

Offline Ruhie

• Sniper Assassin
  • use and confuse them, they're numb and naive
« Last Edit: March 05, 2006, 07:15:56 AM by lilmissVR »

Offline born2boogie

• Sniper Assassin
  • I MISS VR
    • Poetry Forum
VELVET REVOLVER MEETS THE SIMPSONS MEETS THE AVENGERS IN

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=-Psx14cOV8c

Pusherjones is the all-star collaboration between Velvet Revolver's Dave Kushner and The Simpsons creative designer Dave Warren, whose new song Count Me Out is part of the soundtrack for The Avengers and they talk about their own supergroup.

I didn't know where to post this.. sorry if its been posted befour