Author Topic: DAVE HERE CHECKING IN AGAIN  (Read 29486 times)

Offline Scott remains

• Target Practice
Thanks Dave. Its real cool of you to update us. I know this album is going to blow minds.  :drooling:

Peace From Germany :headbanger:

Offline Spidervein

• Sniper Assassin
thanks for the info dave

looking forward to hearing the albun :headbanger:

Offline Shinaain

• Straight Shooter
Thanks for the update, Dave!

We're getting antsy to hear the record, but we're all still here. You're probably just as anxious to drop the bomb on us as we are to receive it, so that goes a long way towards placating us.  (Okay, so I'm probably only speaking for me.)

With mad love...   :headbanger:

Offline Velvet Nikki

• Straight Shooter
Thanks, Dave, for taking the time out to give us an update. We really appreciate it! I can't wait to hear the killer music you guys made!

Offline Thinkbubble7

• Target Practice
Your attention is greatly appriciated!! If at all possible, could you please send my regards to Scott and tell him there's alot of love and devotion for him here with all of us! Personally I think his ex wife is not much of a woman to leave him in his hour of despare! I'm thrilled that you have developed this band because it is a wonderful mix of great musicians and artists!! Much love forever!!! :smitten:  :love: :headbanger: :smoking:

Anonymous

Offline woody_VR

• Straight Shooter
    • http://groups.msn.com/BestF1chat/
yeh thanks for keeping the fans informed Dave, i think your an awesome guitar player  :headbanger:

Offline 123nikkislash123

• Pea Gun Newbie
Thanks Dave. I am can't wait for the album. I bet it will be awesome!

:slash:
   Nikki

Offline velvetrevolver101

• Sniper Assassin
thank you so much for writing at the forum
everyone really appreciates it
please
i  would really appreciate it if you wrote back sometime
thanks again

Offline sourgirl666

• Straight Shooter
  • nightnurse
    • http://www.blackbarbie666.com
thanxxx for all !!!!!!!!!!!  :)
and please tell scott:
*love is the best medicine, and there is more than enough to go around once you open your heart...*
regards sourgirl  ;)

Offline Slashisthebest

• Straight Shooter
You are have some killer riffs on Set Me Free and Slither.  They are awesome and I cant wait to see you guys live in June.  Welcome Back.

Slashisthebest

Offline sacmusicfan

• Pea Gun Newbie
:headbanger:

i am WAY into this band
Dave, you rock

Offline Izz

• Pea Gun Newbie
Thanx Dave!!
You fucking Rock!!

Offline Fueled4life

• Pea Gun Newbie
I have been on this site since it started last year. I did not know the name Dave Kushner from a whole in the wall. I never actually heard you play at all. But as the board and the fan base grew, I have seen how connected you are to your fans. I mean MAN you drop in and say hi to all of us, you know something that alone makes you the coolest. AND now I have listened to this Contraband preview for the past few days over and over and over. I know slash's style and with that said I can hear you stand out. Your contribution to the sound of VR is essential and just purely awesome. In my own way VR is like a "Big Machine". Like a 68 GTO, raw metal, power, style powered by one mean growling engine. Dave you are the "chrome". You make it all shine and stand out. Without it, it would just be a car like any other on the road but it shines. Thank You Dave for being so personable with us fans and for the amazing cutting edge creativity.

Offline PapaJames0

• Pea Gun Newbie
Hey Dave, you fuckin Rock Man... you kick ass in the Slither video the way you head bang... fuckin a, fuckin A!!!  Your guitar skills are the shit... keep up the good work.  can't wait to see you guys in Austin, Tx.  bought the album first day it came out and i am more than Impressed.  Keep kickin ass man... Rock On Man!!!

Offline Emmers

• Straight Shooter
yeah, I don't wanna sound superficial, but I love the headbanging action too!  :wink:  Its very a la Dave   :)

Offline whateva

• Straight Shooter
« Last Edit: June 08, 2012, 06:25:31 PM by whateva »

Offline RageNirvanaNIN

• Straight Shooter
Dave man your awsome your guitar work is great very percise. I saw you guys in houston and you all were awsome not full of yourslef very down to earth . I like the fact that you pay attention to us ... my question is what the hell are you doing at the start of slither ?? that and any advice for a young guitarist how to get better and such??

Offline Hannibal-the-Barbarian

• Straight Shooter
Ones upon a time in a land far far away...

There was a girl wishing for  ones see one of the best new bands in the world to come back again,getting exist...
it didn't mind how they came back...

Almost Every new band was a sort of so called college rock and good bands were out of the air...

Yeah, there were some great bands, but they weren't at the Dutch TV...
So she didn't saw much great new bands, ones in a while there came one of these great bands to Europe, and she went out of her mind by visiting them.But she still was wishing for that one great new band, who would break all records, come in at NO. 1 in the chart list and who's first record would change in GOLD!!!

Than one day she decided to watch the MTV again,
And there, she alreaddy heard lots of them by internet and reading and listening very good...
She saw this new band at MTV and she saw their single in the stores, and bough it, but because it missed one number,so she bough the other too.

Not much later, the record came in the stores, and she hadn't much monney at the moment,
but it ment so much to her, she bough the album, and saw it turning in GOLD!!!

The bandmembers could find it perfectly together, :mrgreen:
and didn't fight all the time, they help echother how they can and saved echothers live all in another way, they really did.
They found also luck again, everyone on his own way ofcause...

But than there came an evil spirit trying to make one bandmembers head explode.They fought andthey fught for their friends live and won of the devils spirit.But it wasn't over yet, they came into a war of demons, writing to all people in the world big lies and telling lies all they could, and again these men had to fight for their lives.
But thank god, they won the war and came out stronger as ever...

As soon as she heard of their performance in Europe, she bough a ticket,
all it was for a 3 days festival called LOWLANDS, she wanted to see THAT band, And she managed it to get a ticket together with 2 of her friends...
And she was al happy again,cause one of her biggest dreams came true...

Now you will think, where does this fairytale lead too...

Well I just want to say, dear Mr. Kushner,
thank you for making this fairytale come true...
 8)

Offline _

• Sniper Assassin
Quote from: RageNirvanaNIN
advice for a young guitarist how to get better and such??

practice practice and more practice

Offline Sweet~Slash

• Sniper Assassin
wow dave thanks for writing !!!!!!!

Offline isabelle_guns

• Sniper Assassin
  • Trying to live one beat at a time
    • http://www.lollypopshoved.com/LOLLYPOPSITE/duff.htm
Welcome back, congrats on the wedding.

Offline Din

• Pea Gun Newbie
Thanx for writing in Dave much appreciated!!! hope the tour goes well found out your on your way to Newcastle next year cant wait to see you guys!!! hope you like the place!! big hi to the rest of the VR crew!!!!

PS if you could tell Duff i said Hi :D

love Din