Author Topic: weiland  (Read 7650 times)

Offline Chris Axl

• Straight Shooter
Shouldn't hes section under "members" be removed now?

Offline Velvet Revolver

• Administrator
We'll take care of it when the time is right.

Offline Chris Axl

• Straight Shooter

Offline Cjc1706

• Straight Shooter
    • Suicide Blonde
yeh i agree his section under members has to go ... seeing astho it has been officially announced that he is no longer part of the band

CJ

Offline Violet

• Sniper Assassin
  • Pretty On The Inside
so? axl ain't in the band either and he's still discussed. at least scott was in the band at one time

Offline Cjc1706

• Straight Shooter
    • Suicide Blonde
so? axl ain't in the band either and he's still discussed. at least scott was in the band at one time

yeh, i have no problem with scott being discussed about, but now he is NOT in the band, why should he have his own section under BAND MEMBERS. Unless he's suddenly rejoined and is back in the fold without telling anyone  :lol:

all im saying is, the section BAND MEMBERS should have the current band members (obvious common sense). By all means create scott his own little special section 'Ex-Band Members'.

CJ

Offline Violet

• Sniper Assassin
  • Pretty On The Inside
He's only been out for a couple of weeks and some people can't wait to like erase every track of him ever having been a part of VR, like he's the pleague or something. I find it very weird.

Offline Ladyhudson

• Sniper Assassin
  • Lord of my dreams!
He's only been out for a couple of weeks and some people can't wait to like erase every track of him ever having been a part of VR, like he's the pleague or something. I find it very weird.

Maybe coz the way that occurred!

Offline ChocolateBalls

• Global Moderator
  • I shot my love today
Geez you kids are eager beavers. Seriously.

Offline KaniSS

• Gunslinger
  • "Yow E, did you tell Sloan I said waddup"
Dont delete it -I recon put it under a new section PAST MEMBERS

Offline Just_Me

• Staff
It seems a bit silly to have a whole 'ex-members' section just for Scott.

But I get the impression that VR (the admin) has an idea of what she's going to do and when she's going to do it already.

Offline Violet

• Sniper Assassin
  • Pretty On The Inside

Maybe coz the way that occurred!

Yeah, it occured by Scott being frozen out and not talked to for 6 months, but that's all been said before.
If the STP section is gonna stay then all Scott discussion can go there like the Axl stuff is in the GNR section

Offline SlashsSweetchild

• Sniper Assassin
  • The Cool Twin who talked to Slash on the phone!
A sub board right next to AoA would be perfect if youre going to put it anywhere. I wouldn't want it completely swiped from the forum. Scott put a whole lot into this band.

Offline VelvetRevolver27

• Sniper Assassin
  • Where do we go now???
I don't think Scott deserves to have his section deleted... or hidden away with the AOA board :o

Offline cousin it

• Sniper Assassin
  • drunk, and disorderly
Once a new vocalist is announced, his should be moved to the STP section.

Offline Chris Axl

• Straight Shooter
What?

How come EVERY TIME say something a LITTLE negative about weiland some grumpy vr fan must drag Axl into it? :?

Axl is being discussed in the GN'R section.
scott can be discussed in the stp section....

Offline Agos_VR

• Sniper Assassin
  • "A sonic trip to where -- I don't know"
I don't think so... this forum is about VR but we also have section like GN'R, STP... so if these exists is more reasonable that Scott Wieland section does... He was part of VR... with that criterion if this section is removed GN'R and STP should be too...

Offline VelvetRevolver27

• Sniper Assassin
  • Where do we go now???
I don't think so... this forum is about VR but we also have section like GN'R, STP... so if these exists is more reasonable that Scott Wieland section does... He was part of VR... with that criterion if this section is removed GN'R and STP should be too...

I am liking this idea the best. I dont think he should be hidden like that. He was a very important part of VR!

Offline Chris Axl

• Straight Shooter
Is GN'R or stp under the "member" section? No....

Offline JAC

• Sniper Assassin
  • Kirschner Fan
    • Dave Kushner Fansite
Were STP or GNR ever in VR? Bad logic there.

To be honest nothing major needs to be done until the band itself completes its overhaul.

Offline about_nothing

• Gunslinger
It seems a bit silly to have a whole 'ex-members' section just for Scott.

But I get the impression that VR (the admin) has an idea of what she's going to do and when she's going to do it already.

it shouldnt be deleted all together tho as he was part of the band..is there anyway you could add it into the STP part but yet so its still seperate - or could have it just under other music, as he does have his solo stuff
« Last Edit: April 28, 2008, 06:01:39 PM by about_nothing »