Author Topic: Our Five Finalists of the "Conditional Giveaway" Contest!  (Read 10800 times)

Offline IN UTERO

• What's Next!
Thank You all for playing and requesting "Get Out The Door" at your local radio station's. "Get Out The Door" made it to Billboard's HOT MAINSTREAM ROCK TRACKS during the week of March 8, 2008 where the song peaked at 34! as a result of the song making to a Billboard Chart Listing we are now giving a lucky VR Fan a Very Cool Prize! 8)

Our Contest  Winner will receive a "one of a kind" Libertad Belt Buckle hand made by Melissa of Rockin' Couture http://www.myspace.com/rockincouture

along with the VR Belt Buckle they will receive a rare and collectable Japanese Version of "Libertad"

We have narrowed down the Winner's to Five People. One person from the Top Five will be eliminated daily and a Winner will be Announced Sunday April 20th

As we watch the future of Velvet Revolver unfold and when the timing is appropriate, we will run another Contest!
We are eager to give away the replica of Slash's Belt/Hat Band/Bracelet (all adjustable) by Rockin' Couture.
When you see this item in person you really appreciate Melissa's work the piece looks priceless, it's very "heavy", beautiful and versatile.
So stick around hopefully we can give it away soon! :D

« Last Edit: April 19, 2008, 12:10:54 PM by IN UTERO »

Offline IN UTERO

• What's Next!
We have narrowed down the entries to five finalists one will be eliminated each day, check back to see who's still in the running to WIN!

Contest finalists are:

Five Star Edge
JAC
rhyte
Chili
kurdles

Good Luck to all of you!
« Last Edit: April 17, 2008, 12:01:47 AM by IN UTERO »

Offline GoDuffGo

• Sniper Assassin
    • Dirty Vendetta music? click here!

Offline IN UTERO

• What's Next!
The Four remaining in the Contest are..

Five Star Edge
JAC
rhyte
Chili

Offline Beast-from-Snakepit

• Gunslinger
  • Slashoholic and proud of it
good look

i wish i was on that list :(

but im happy for you!

Offline IN UTERO

• What's Next!
The 3 remaining contestants are:

JAC
rhyte
Chili

Offline IN UTERO

• What's Next!
The remaining "two" possible Winners are:

rhyte
Chili

A Winner will be announced tomorrow! :wink:

Offline IN UTERO

• What's Next!
The Winner of our VR Fan Forum "Conditional Giveaway Contest" is..

C H I L I !

Thank you all again for playing, stick around for the possibility of more Contests and Giveaways in the future? :D

Thanks to Melissa at Rockin' Couture Famous Rock-n-Roll Goods for making this Contest possible and check out her Myspace site to view her merchandise all of it can be purchased just email her she will make you a custom belt and she is fast with shipping!, sincerest thanks to Sverre our administrator for coming up with the contest idea and Michele our administrator for allowing me to run these crazy contests here on the site for the past years it's been alot of fun.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2008, 09:39:31 PM by IN UTERO »

Offline Ladyhudson

• Sniper Assassin
  • Lord of my dreams!
Congrats Chili  :beer:

I'm very glad that you are the winner!

Offline Beast-from-Snakepit

• Gunslinger
  • Slashoholic and proud of it
The Winner of our VR Fan Forum "Conditional Giveaway Contest" is..

C H I L I !

Thank you all again for playing, stick around for the possibility of more Contests and Giveaways in the future? :D

Thanks to Melissa at Rockin' Couture Famous Rock-n-Roll Goods for making this Contest possible and check out her Myspace site to view her merchandise all of it can be purchased just email her she will make you a custom belt and she is fast with shipping!, sincerest thanks to Sverre our administrator for coming up with the contest idea and Michele our administrator for allowing me to run these crazy contests here on the site for the past years it's been alot of fun.

whats the name of her myspace?

Offline Slashba

• Gunslinger
Congrats CHILI! :D What a great prize to win. She does unbelievable work.

BFS here's her myspace link: http://www.myspace.com/rockincouture

Offline rhyte

• Sniper Assassin
  • SL-U-VE-T, Bish.
Congrats Chili! That is an awesome package deal! 8)

Offline Chili

• Sniper Assassin
I really hadn't seen this thread at all, I couldn't read the forum as much as before because of this job in the past few months and I only briefly scan the news section when I log on... I saw IN  UTERO's email from the office today.

Thank you :beer:

I browsed through Melissa's "My works" album, beautiful stuff.
And the song is awesome, good that it made it to the chart!

Offline maxxoccupancy

• Sniper Assassin
  • VF::fav::band
    • New Hampshire Liberty Alliance
Congrats.  I'm away at sea for months at a time, so I understand your position.  Good luck, eh.