Author Topic: Battlestar Galactica  (Read 5434 times)

Offline GoDuffGo

• Sniper Assassin
    • Dirty Vendetta music? click here!
anyone watch this and is watching season 4 right now?? i dont want to spil it for anyone who isnt up to date!

no one i know watches it!

Offline JohnnyWuFei

• Straight Shooter
  • Forever Target Practice
Its one of the few things that I actually watch on tv... its a shame that Razor counts as two episodes of this season.

Offline GoDuffGo

• Sniper Assassin
Razor basicly is about the Peagasis relly nothing affacted if you havnt watched it...rellly good tho

Offline JohnnyWuFei

• Straight Shooter
I've seen all of Galactica thus far... I think Razor will play role later on in the season.

Offline Jim The Stimulator

• The Habs Fan
  • Global Moderator
    • http://europein28days.blogspot.com/
Its one of the few things that I actually watch on tv... its a shame that Razor counts as two episodes of this season.

While it technically counts as two episodes in Season 4, not counting Razor, Season 4 still has 20 episodes (like Seasons 2 and 3).  So, Season 4 actually has two extra episodes.

I haven't watched Season 4, as I don't have the channel it airs on up here in Canada.  I'll just have to wait for the DVDs.

Offline JohnnyWuFei

• Straight Shooter
I thought that the way the deal was struck for season 4, and its been awhile since I read the details so it could have changed, was that Razor counted as two and season 4 was going to be 18 eps.

If it is in fact 20 eps + Razor, I certainly won't complain.  :)

Offline GoDuffGo

• Sniper Assassin
i hope so i dont want it to end!  :lol:

• The Habs Fan
  • Global Moderator
According to SciFi Wire, the SciFi Channel has ordered 22 episodes to be made for season four, an increase from 13 as originally announced. It has also been stated that season 4 will be the final season of Battlestar Galactica. Production of the new season began May 2007 and premiered April 4, 2008. The 22 episode order consists of 20 episodes which will form the fourth season. These episodes were preceded in late 2007 by a special 2-hour television movie titled "Razor", which comprised episodes 21 and 22 of the 22-episode order. Note that on the Battlestar Galactica timeline, the events in the movie take place after episode 17 of Season 2 (or concurrently with episode 18), and do not rely on or disclose events beyond that point. Thus they may be viewed in that sequence (I.E. as episode 17.5 of season 2) without plot complications or spoilers.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Battlestar_Galactica_%28re-imagined_series%29_episodes#Season_4

Offline Sverre

• Administrator
BSG is probably as good as Sci-Fi is ever gonna get... A great story with many interesting characters, and on top of that, it's exceptionally well-shot and scored for a TV series as well. A few of the actors aren't quite up to par though, and if you haven't seen the miniseries, the first episodes of season one aren't particularly good - Boy, am I glad I gave it another go during the reruns! Oh, and I can't stand Laura Roslin :x and what's up with all the short guys? :lol:

Too bad it's over soon, but I wouldn't be overly surprised if we'll see spin-offs or a continuation (depending on the ending) down the road...

Offline Velvet Revolver

• Administrator
I'm late to the party on this one.  I'm halfway thru Season 3 and loving this series.  I cannot stand Baltar!  :lol:

• The Habs Fan
  • Global Moderator
I'm late to the party on this one.  I'm halfway thru Season 3 and loving this series.  I cannot stand Baltar!  :lol:

Baltar's my favourite character on BSG and I hate Laura Roslin.

Offline Loaded_Revolver

• Sniper Assassin
  • Bert Is Evil

I hate all the humans :lol:

A lot of internet science geeks hate the ending, I thought it was great.. Mostly because they are egomaniacs who were 100% sure things would end one way, but ended another.

The prequel series "Caprica" looks good based on the pilot.