Author Topic: our meet and greet pics are up!!!!  (Read 8825 times)

Offline julietud

• Pea Gun Newbie
just found them!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im so happy duff got his arm around me and 75% are smiling!!!!! i will post it soon. if u went post yours too x

Offline VR_Rock

• Sniper Assassin

Offline Maiden1979

• Pea Gun Newbie
    • MySpace page
Aaaaaaaaaarg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :headbanger: :slash:

I waited 17 whole years for this photo!!!!!!!!!  8)  :beer: :D

And it's perfect!!!  :P

Password removed.  Not everyone wishes to have their photos shown.  If you'd like to show off your own photo, please save it to an account such as imageshack, www.imageshack.us., which is a free photo sharing account.  Thank you for being understanding. 
« Last Edit: April 01, 2008, 03:09:03 AM by Velvet Revolver »

Offline julietud

• Pea Gun Newbie

Offline Slashba

• Gunslinger
It was fun looking at all the new M&G pics. Congrats an a memorable time :beer:

Offline Beast-from-Snakepit

• Gunslinger
  • Slashoholic and proud of it

lol

i thought i would be nearer to their heads but it was hard to move for me xD but i like this pic xD

Offline GoDuffGo

• Sniper Assassin
    • Dirty Vendetta music? click here!

Offline julietud

• Pea Gun Newbie
has anyone seen daves face in some of the pics, so funny :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Limberly

• Staff
It's great seeing everyone's pics!! 

Offline thellamasrevenge

• Pea Gun Newbie
    • Me Myspace

I got 2 haha coz the first oen I think it was duff said i was too low so i got another one :) i like them

Offline julietud

• Pea Gun Newbie
i would have the both pics as the band are smiling more on the first :D

Offline Megs Sixx

• Pea Gun Newbie
I look like an ass in my photo lol :lol: this was at Birmingham, 23/03/08. i had to photoshop it a bit since i had major red eye going on from the flash.

Offline Nuclear Girl

• Pea Gun Newbie
Great pix! I like the tablecloths!  :lol:

Offline JoAbbey

• Target Practice
How do you get your picture on here??? Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love mine and I want to share it with the world!!

Offline GoDuffGo

• Sniper Assassin
    • Dirty Vendetta music? click here!
in the brighton m&g the table cloth had aligators on and i think the band rote  fuck, shit , fuckers, crap  etc on them lol

Offline JoAbbey

• Target Practice
I really need help with getting my pic on here.I know I'm probably really dumb not being able to do it but could someone pm me and let me know what to do? Thanks.

Offline JoAbbey

• Target Practice

Woohoo!! I did it!! Thankyou Slashb..xxx

The reason I love this picture soooooooooooo much is cos Duff and Joya had just shouted at Slash for looking down my top which is why we're all laughing.Was honestly the most surreal moment of my life.I got my back signed by them all and had it tattoed over the next day.God knows where Matt was,we were told he was there but he never showed for the Meet and Greet..He did have his girlfriend with him so maybe he was 'preoccupied'??

Offline bell0571

• Pea Gun Newbie
What brilliant pictures everyone I'm so jealous...

Unfortunately i just couldn't afford it for the two of us..

JoAbbey love your story and picture and i do believe your Slash's kinda girl  :wink: :wink:

Thanks again everyone...

Offline Beast-from-Snakepit

• Gunslinger
  • Slashoholic and proud of it
http://http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn269/JoAbbey/velvetrevolver.jpg

Woohoo!! I did it!! Thankyou Slashb..xxx

The reason I love this picture soooooooooooo much is cos Duff and Joya had just shouted at Slash for looking down my top which is why we're all laughing.Was honestly the most surreal moment of my life.I got my back signed by them all and had it tattoed over the next day.God knows where Matt was,we were told he was there but he never showed for the Meet and Greet..He did have his girlfriend with him so maybe he was 'preoccupied'??

lol
hope perla wount get to know that :-P
lol "preoccupied" :D :D :D :D :D

Offline Slashba

• Gunslinger
Jo, your picture is great :headbanger: and love the story to go with it :slash:.  Glad you understood my confusing directions :beer:

Offline littlerosieuk1

• Pea Gun Newbie
Where do we find them???? :(

Janet