Author Topic: Meet and Greet Credit Card  (Read 5271 times)

Offline Brivs Mekis

• Pea Gun Newbie
hi there

wonder if anyone knows the answer to this please?

i bought a meet and greet ticket for my wife using my credit card.

there won't be any problem with me picking up the ticket and my wife using it will there?

thanks

BM

Offline Beast-from-Snakepit

• Gunslinger
  • Slashoholic and proud of it
i use my fathers credit card and he wount come with me...u just have to have the permission letter ( people told me i have to have it ) and then i can pick up my ticket

by the way ppl in the uk...do you have to pick up you tickets too or were they sent to you??

i mean the WILL CALL thingy

Offline JoAbbey

• Target Practice
Hi,
   We bought our meet and greet tickets on my mums credit card and we e.mailed and asked what to do about the photo i.d thing and they said we had to bring a copy of the i.d of the person who bought the tickets and explain everything to the co-ordinater.At the end of the e.mail it said 'Everything will be fine'..We're taking photocopies of my mums passport and driving licence and a copy of the e.mail they sent saying it would be ok to do this...I'm gonna have to take a briefcase with me to carry all the paperwork!!        xx

• Gunslinger
wow thanks :-) so i will do that too :-) thank you

Offline GoDuffGo

• Sniper Assassin
    • Dirty Vendetta music? click here!
yea 100% just write  a letter saying that you payed for it and are alowing this person "name here" to pick up tickets...i had to do it i had to borrow someones credit card to get my VR tickets and they had to write me a letter...and i have my VR tickets...yea there fine abvout it

Offline Brivs Mekis

• Pea Gun Newbie
thanks i thought it would be ok but wanted to check.

thanks for the info

Offline Metallicat89

• Unloaded
Hey! Me and my brother went to the meet n greet in Birmingham last night but the package was bought by our dad for both of us..just wondering whther the picture we had with the band will reach us..cos of 2 packages being under the name of our dad :S and we had seperate pics with VR. Anyone know whether im worrying pointlessly about it? lol..Cheer guys :DX

Offline kathyb76/UK

• Sniper Assassin
  • Dreaming of Revelry
I used my other halfs debit card  and was told to write a letter saying I had permission, never needed it though as I wasn't asked.

As for the photo's you should get a link in an e-mail and I presume you just copy the pic of yourself and the band to your pc?....the email said 2 weeks after the gig sometimes sooner.

• Gunslinger
Hey! Me and my brother went to the meet n greet in Birmingham last night but the package was bought by our dad for both of us..just wondering whther the picture we had with the band will reach us..cos of 2 packages being under the name of our dad :S and we had seperate pics with VR. Anyone know whether im worrying pointlessly about it? lol..Cheer guys :DX

i saw a website where ALL vr meet and greet pics are saved..i guess you can see both pictures of you there..or am i wrong?