Author Topic: Camp Freddy Mayhem!  (Read 2381 times)

Offline Limberly

• Staff
From www.billymorrison.net/weblog, 2/17/08:   

"I am pleased to be able to tell you that Camp Freddy will be taking over the world famous Roxy Theatre in Los Angeles every Thursday night during the month of May for our very first residency.  Each week we will perform a different set list and the evenings performance will culminate with two or three songs featuring our very special guests of the night.   We will NOT be advertising these guests in advance.  The band will be joined each week by our good friend, and longtime Camp Freddy cohort, Mr. Mark McGrath.  Mark will perform each week with us and will join Donovan in hosting the evenings festivities.  I am sure that a friend or two might appear onstage at each gig as well.  Tickets WILL be available to everyone and I will give you all more details when we have them.  Lastly, the CFR podcast page has been updated and the recent shows are now available.

Peace

Billy"   

Offline IN UTERO

• Staff
  • What's Next!

Offline IN UTERO

• Staff
  • What's Next!
Camp Freddy tickets are now onsale for the five shows at the Roxy for the month of MAYhem!

VIP Packages (all five shows) available April 2nd 11am PST
A special deal for a select few.

$250 for entrance to all residency shows at The Roxy Theatre in the month of May, viewing of a private sound check, a meet and greet with the band and a piece of signed memorabilia.

VIP Package—all five shows

Show 1 - 05/01/2008

Show 2 - 05/08/2008

Show 3 - 05/15/2008

Show 4 - 05/22/2008

Show 5 - 05/29/2008

Get your tickets NOW while they last!

Offline Limberly

• Staff
Final winners of the contest:

Drive A - opening 5/1
Melotia - 5/8