Author Topic: 2007-07-12 - Jimmy Kimmel Live - El Capitan Theatre, Hollywood, CA, USA  (Read 28766 times)

Offline dl8esman119

• Target Practice
  • VR Rocked My Socks Off!
    • My MySpace
What time are you guys gonna be getting to the Kimmel performance?

Offline heidi

• Straight Shooter
it says the doors open at 6:30... but what time is everyone getting there to line up. last time I went to  taping I didn't get it in, so this time I gotta get in.

Are they just gonna do 1 song, does anyone know?

Offline ak_theman

• Pea Gun Newbie
Usually musical guests on Kimmel do 2 songs, 1 as the main performance for TV and the second to close out the show.

Offline slash_frehley

• Gunslinger
two songs are recorded for tv, most bands do from 3-7 songs though

Offline tetro

• Gunslinger
anyone want my tickets?  I can transfer them since i can't go to the kimmel show.  PM me your email address and make sure you have a 1iota.com account.  I  have 2 spots.

Offline dl8esman119

• Target Practice
  • VR Rocked My Socks Off!
    • My MySpace
I have two pairs of tickets...in seperate accounts. I won't be able to make it so if you want me to transfer them to you PM me and make sure you have an account with 1iota.

Offline heidi

• Straight Shooter
what time are you guys gonna line up?

Offline Slash VR Duff

• Sniper Assassin
  • 10-5-06 and 11-27-06
What Channel is Jimmy Kimmel on?

Offline VR_Fan05

• Gunslinger

Offline Slash VR Duff

• Sniper Assassin
  • 10-5-06 and 11-27-06

Offline jmapelian

• Sniper Assassin

Offline Loaded_Revolver

• Sniper Assassin
  • Bert Is Evil

Offline VR fan88

• Gunslinger
  • You cant escape this beast inside
They did pretty good on Jimmy Kimmel, didnt think it was gona be outside though...sound was a little airey, overall though it was pretty good.

Offline SlashsSweetchild

• Sniper Assassin
  • The Cool Twin who talked to Slash on the phone!
pretty cool that they are showing The Last Fight....well they cut it off before the solo!! :x
overall it was a great performance.

Offline Ericaaa

• Gunslinger
  • Hell Bent for VR
Kimmel - not too shabby! I like their Leno performance better. Scott didn't sound AS good tonight but that could have been the way the sound was mixed. Loved "The Last Fight" - I have to watch the whole performance online now.

Offline tomass74

• Sniper Assassin
  • http://www.myspace.com/wasted_talent69
    • Wasted Talent
pretty cool that they are showing The Last Fight....well they cut it off before the solo!! :x

He gave a link to watch the whole thing.. But Im too tired baked and brain dead to remember

Offline SlashsSweetchild

• Sniper Assassin
  • The Cool Twin who talked to Slash on the phone!

He gave a link to watch the whole thing.. But Im too tired baked and brain dead to remember

well i had to have missed the part where he gave it out, I was too busy logging on to the forum  :lol:

Offline w.axl.rose

• Straight Shooter
    • http://www.war-bootlegs.tk
the last fight will be up on youtube in a bit, at the moment im recording the video from my digi cam from my tv and when i get my new pc with in a week or two ill upload the whole show on youtube with high definition quality :D

Offline wilnor

• Pea Gun Newbie
nice show, do you know what brand slash' glasses are? i've been looking for that for months but i couldn't find it.

Offline zayde5

• Target Practice
WOW....

Just got back from VR on Kimmel!  What a great show!  Easily the best 5-song set I've ever been to.  Scott made a lot of eye contact in our area and some lucky ladies got to touch his tiny little thighs.  Great show.

Set List:
She Builds Quick Machines
The Last Fight
She Mine
Get Out the Door
Slither

The energy was great all around, but "Slither" had the crowd going nuts....great show.

Offline Dead Flower

• Straight Shooter
  • ... bees only thrive when the honey is there ...
    • My Velvet Revolver Youtube Vid's
Will we get recordings of all those songs, or just one or two?

Offline Negative Creep

• Sniper Assassin
  • Spay Yourself.
Wow, SBQM was pretty bad. Dave was overpowering Slash, and one of them was really out of tune. Scott sounded alright, but he sort of messed up the last note in the bridge. Leno was far better.

Offline w.axl.rose

• Straight Shooter
    • http://www.war-bootlegs.tk
Will we get recordings of all those songs, or just one or two?

im gonna upload the whole show once i get my new pc and that should be sometime with in 2 weeks or so, at the moment, just so you guys can see the last fight, i played the footage on my tv and recorded the screen with my digi cam. it doesnt look that bad from the digi cam recording my tv screen but i kept moving in the beginning trying since i was moving a few stuff from my pc desk then i just places it on top of my cd cases and let it recording.

Offline my3sons

• Sniper Assassin
Wow, SBQM was pretty bad. Dave was overpowering Slash, and one of them was really out of tune. Scott sounded alright, but he sort of messed up the last note in the bridge. Leno was far better.

Agreed.  Leno performance was better.  The Last Fight was sounding good though - until they cut out due to the ending of the show.  Hope we'll get to see the whole 5-song set...
« Last Edit: July 12, 2007, 11:24:23 PM by my3sons »