Author Topic: Whats the last song you played?  (Read 24623 times)

Offline Captain Tophat

• Sniper Assassin
  • Official Stamper Out of Idiots
I'm learning "Dirty Little Thing"(bass) -Velvet Revolver

It's pretty fast. Fun, though.  I just about got it, but want to practice it some more to get it solid. 

How's this going, almost a year later?  :P I used to play that song the last band I was in...years ago now. I don't do bands very well anymore.  :( I have a low tolerance for drama.

By The Way by Red Hot Chili Peppers and Pour On Rain by Bourbon Crow were my last ones.

Offline Trist805#2

• Sniper Assassin
  • Flamin' Hot Cheeto Addict
haha pretty much moved on and haven't played it since  :lol:  Damn, can't believe that was a year ago.   It's actually a pretty simple song, just a fast speed.  I haven't been feeling too inspired to play lately.   Got other stuff to deal with.   I have given up on my rockstar fantasy  :lol:

I agree about the band...not in one right now...don't need the drama...and therefor I don't really need to practice lol
« Last Edit: March 17, 2012, 03:06:19 PM by Trist805#2 »

Offline Captain Tophat

• Sniper Assassin
Yeah, me too. Mostly anyways. I'm at a point where playing by itself is satisfying enough. I don't turn down opportunities to play though.

When playing stuff like that, don't forget Duff uses a pick. It's not like playing Steve Harris licks.

Offline Trist805#2

• Sniper Assassin
Yeah, me too. Mostly anyways. I'm at a point where playing by itself is satisfying enough. I don't turn down opportunities to play though.

When playing stuff like that, don't forget Duff uses a pick. It's not like playing Steve Harris licks.

yea I had to work on my picking...cuz I usually use my fingers (that sounds dirty)

Anyway last song I learned was Super Mario Brothers 2 Overworld Theme...oh shit...gonna post the youtube video!!!!     http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jacw2bbmfYg&feature=plcp&context=C434c5d9VDvjVQa1PpcFMMdE5CVj8rBEe3CHUZ6lDfipLvHc7dxMg=

Offline Captain Tophat

• Sniper Assassin

Offline Trist805#2

• Sniper Assassin
yea that's my brother.  He could probably kick your ass too lol

Offline Trist805#2

• Sniper Assassin
CT is trying to start a vicious rumor that I am a ginger!!! It is actually just the lighting in that video though, even though my bro is a red head.   Me and my other brother are blondes.  Check my pic in the freaky forum users thread if you have your doubts.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2012, 09:54:46 PM by Trist805#2 »

Offline Captain Tophat

• Sniper Assassin
Touchy! Yeesh.

He's not ginger. Just looks like it.  :yes:

I was also playing the Titanic theme the other day!

Offline Captain Tophat

• Sniper Assassin
Albatross by Corrosion of Conformity the other day. Nice n' loud.

Offline aerosmith513

• Sniper Assassin
  • Not changing this till Guns N' Roses go on tour
I forget, either Red House or Down by the River.