Author Topic: what is a good begginers guitar that has a whammy bar?  (Read 5128 times)

Offline aerosmith513

• Sniper Assassin
  • Not changing this till Guns N' Roses go on tour
I want one on mine. It can be $450 or less. There was a fender stratocaster i think it was up at guitar center, but anyone else recommend anything else. I already am using my brothers Gibson Les Paul Studio and some acoustic guitar but when I'm good enough i want my own with a whammy bar so i can play kickstart my heart my Motley Crue and other stuff.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2007, 10:45:01 AM by aerosmith513 »

Offline Captain Tophat

• Sniper Assassin
  • Official Stamper Out of Idiots
There are HUGE differences between the whammy bars on say, a Fender, a Jackson and a Gretsch. It depends what you want.

Offline aerosmith513

• Sniper Assassin
There are HUGE differences between the whammy bars on say, a Fender, a Jackson and a Gretsch. It depends what you want.
I want one that i can play Kickstart My Heart and other stuff but i cant think of them right now. I can't go to my brother because he doesn't like whammy bars.

Offline Captain Tophat

• Sniper Assassin
NOT a Fender then.

Anything with a locking tremelo like a Floyd Rose.

For that price, Ibanez and Jackson. Both I don't like, especially Ibanez, but that's what you want.

Offline aerosmith513

• Sniper Assassin
NOT a Fender then.

Anything with a locking tremelo like a Floyd Rose.

For that price, Ibanez and Jackson. Both I don't like, especially Ibanez, but that's what you want.
How much are they? As long as its not super expensive i think my parents and i could make out some sort of deal.

Offline Captain Tophat

• Sniper Assassin
Each model varies in price. Go to the store you're buying from and check them out. It depends on what you feel too.

Offline aerosmith513

• Sniper Assassin
Each model varies in price. Go to the store you're buying from and check them out. It depends on what you feel too.
alright thanks.

Offline aerosmith513

• Sniper Assassin
this was a long long time ago